Why Not Tidy Up

If you are going to host, and you ADVERTISE that you are hosting, why not pick up, at least enough for it to not look like a pig sty. Now I know I am not the cleanest person in the world, nor would I advise anyone to eat off my floors, but when you know company is coming, you can, at least pick up A LITTLE. Went to see a lady this past weekend, (she's not on this site, might I add), and when I went into the room, I thought, I WOULD HAVE CLEANED A LITTLE IF I WERE HER. And I asked to go to the restroom before encounter and MY WORD. I left before offering any type of donation.
I visited a provider's incall over a year ago (who no longer resides in MS) and nearly stopped in my tracks when I walked in. Junk piled everywhere, dogs in cages, dog pee on floor. But the little head told me to go ahead, everything looked just fine. Live and learn.
Maybe I'm old school although when I host, my house is always clean and tidy, especially my room and bathroom where I know the gentleman will use. How you keep your living space is a direct reflection of what kind of person you are.
If you only knew some of the nasty shit I have walked into over the years. What I really find nasty is pet smell. I can tolerate it long enough to get what I was there for but they live with that odor when I leave and the thought of it repulses me. The other thing that is off putting is leaving obvious signs of use laying around. Yeah its your business to put into your body whatever the fuck you want. I dont judge that is your life choice. However I am there for something altogether different and the last thing I want to see is paraphernalia laying around. I dont care what you do before or after I leave but when I am there I dont want to see it.
I've heard that there is a guy on here that has his used condoms in a scrap book with the ladies name on the page that he used it on. I won't call any names but his initials are RL.
A true southern lady will create a tidy and inviting atmosphere for her gentlemaen callers
My place was always pristine, evening when I had all the painting going on and moving lol.
Cleanliness is next to godliness is how I grew up
My place was always pristine, evening when I had all the painting going on and moving lol.
Cleanliness is next to godliness is how I grew up Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
My mother used that one on us also growing up and "you dont have to be rich to be clean"
I've heard that there is a guy on here that has his used condoms in a scrap book with the ladies name on the page that he used it on. I won't call any names but his initials are RL. Originally Posted by Guitar
And he can't even open it because all the pages are stuck together!

He's not commenting, he must be trying to separate the pages.
No, he chases some utr poon ans he is in my ear sharing the experience
I wasn't chasing poon, I caught it!
I hate it when someone's place is junked up and dirty.
I was going to meet a woman I found on AFF for a BJ for $50. Finally found the dump out in the sticks in Waveland. Pulled up, house on stilts, junk piled up underneath it, a large drain pipe was loose and water was pouring out of it into a tub. Yard overgrown with weeds. I was stupid enough to walk up to the door & knock. Dogs began barking, after about 15 seconds, my other brain kicked in and I hightailed it out of there.
I can only imagine what the inside looked like.
So if I ever go to another providerslocation and it looks nasty on the outside, I'm driving right on by.
I hate it when someone's place is junked up and dirty.
I was going to meet a woman I found on AFF for a BJ for $50. Finally found the dump out in the sticks in Waveland. Pulled up, house on stilts, junk piled up underneath it, a large drain pipe was loose and water was pouring out of it into a tub. Yard overgrown with weeds. I was stupid enough to walk up to the door & knock. Dogs began barking, after about 15 seconds, my other brain kicked in and I hightailed it out of there.
I can only imagine what the inside looked like.
So if I ever go to another providerslocation and it looks nasty on the outside, I'm driving right on by. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
OMG, I think I know the place and who you mean! I didn't stop either. Had to be 2+ years ago.

JaG
Usually cluttered,dirty,unorganized living spaces reflect poor hygiene as well.