Small minded (& dicked) men" & those that enable them

Eccie Community:

Do you wonder what causes the scourge of sad little hobbiest constantly posting angry antagonistic attacking threads aimed at our own members?

Do you think there is any cure for them?

Are they terminally angry at life, or is there some deeper damage that causes them to regurgitate the same sad narrative time and again?

I'd really like your thoughts....
I think you need to find something else to do...
You are unhinged.
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 07:25 PM
Eccie Community:

Do you wonder what causes the scourge of sad little hobbiest constantly posting angry antagonistic attacking threads aimed at our own members?

Do you think there is any cure for them?

Are they terminally angry at life, or is there some deeper damage that causes them to regurgitate the same sad narrative time and again?

I'd really like your thoughts.... Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
1). Actually, yes I do...
2). No, I think they will take that anger to their graves (hopefully sooner than later).
3). I think we should have a poll asking what has caused the pronounced episodes of random anger.
Low click count = ownership starts a shit-storm under various fake handles.

Predictable. Sadly, the desperate attempts to increase click counts appear distract management from security duties thus allowing predators to lurk and create mischief.

I suppose it is a bit distracting keeping track of the multitude of handles; even going so far as to carry on conversations/arguments with themselves. Very silly.
1). Actually, yes I do...
2). No, I think they will take that anger to their graves (hopefully sooner than later).
3). I think we should have a poll asking what has caused the pronounced episodes of random anger. Originally Posted by Toyz
A poll sounds like a great idea.
mv iam calling you out. as you say "calling out the bullshit" . I call! You need a hobby you can partake in that does not involve anyone else. please take your negativity somewhere else.
LOL! You are too funny. You have NO idea what negativity is.

Do you wonder what causes the scourge of sad little hobbiest constantly posting angry antagonistic attacking threads aimed at our own members? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
I have often wondered this very thing. Maybe they'll come forward and share their stories? ("It's not your fault," I'll be the first to say, over and over, in my best Robin Williams voice.)