Encounter: Bibi@Luxury

Date: Late March
Name: Bibi
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: See above
Phone: See above
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TB, bbbj, cfs...YMMV, see EOS
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short. 4'11 maybe? Stocky, but not fat. Great large boobs. Shaved kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Much better choices at Lux. I hate that wait in the kitchen ... I waited outside , and realized what time of the day not to make an appointment. Thanx for the review !
Much better choices at Lux. I hate that wait in the kitchen ... I waited outside , and realized what time of the day not to make an appointment. Thanx for the review ! Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
So what time of the day should you not make an appointment for? Or what time of the day SHOULD you make an appointment for (besides when they first open at 10 am)?

Last time I saw Honey/BB, I had to wait in the kitchen too.....it was super awkward. I think my appointment was scheduled for around 2 pm on a weekday.

BB is one of my favorites.
the
Much better choices at Lux. I hate that wait in the kitchen ... I waited outside , and realized what time of the day not to make an appointment. Thanx for the review ! Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
The ladies there have tons of food in the fridge. Just eat a little before eating bibi
She is a little too heavy for me.
She is a little too heavy for me. Originally Posted by gharris4791
Not for me. Although I feel pressure up to my shoulders when I handle her huge tits. It is welcomed pressure.
She's a little on the thicc side. But not fat.
Her tits compensate a lot