Question for y'all

Any of you guys had a bad experience with bareback anal before? Thinking about doing with a friend but just looking for feedback if you care to share.
Just have her/him clean out, lube up and have fun
Just have her/him clean out, lube up and have fun Originally Posted by the jeepguy
but but but what if he's errrr ahhhh the bottom boy
Still applies
Any of you guys had a bad experience with bareback anal before? Thinking about doing with a friend but just looking for feedback if you care to share. Originally Posted by Bigthings
Make him suit up, dude, ijs....

It's a female friend (not gay lol) and I probably should suit up due to having a SO already
Thanks guy
Definitely suit up. I’ve had several (covered) greek episodes where I came out with a dollop of shit, even after the lady thoroughly prepped.
Definitely suit up. I’ve had several (covered) greek episodes where I came out with a dollop of shit, even after the lady thoroughly prepped. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Nice.
I once had a shitty experience literally as well but it felted good lol.
Sure slide in bare then pull out and shove it in her pussy, what could go wrong? SMH...
Yeah, bang her ass bare, then enjoy someone trying to clean out old one-eye with a Q-Tip.
Don't know for sure but I would say much greater risk of HIV, considering blood may become involved. However, I could be full of shit.
Hey D thought that was all behind you now.
Yeah, bang her ass bare, then enjoy someone trying to clean out old one-eye with a Q-Tip. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
They don’t do that anymore, they use urine for bacterial and blood for viruses

I was happy to learn that a few years ago when I inquired about getting tested, now I get tested all the time.