Maybe mommy thinks your special, but I don't!

FU to all the idiots out there who complain about CBJ's! I even saw a "supermoderator" making that comment every chance he gets. All I can say is YOU AINT SPECIAL DUDE! Get a life and get your head out of your ass because that's exactly where it is. Chances are, if you expect a provider to not protect herself and you then you probably already have an STD due to your own ignorance. Grow some balls and be a man and learn that you aren't all that, shame on the mods here allowing this bullshit in this day and age to go on. If it weren't for the providers posting you wouldn't have a website, eccie doesn't stand for men only.
You shouldn't have to explain yourself or defend the choice or services you provide. If they don't like how you roll, tell them they can gladly pull up their pants find another girl to skull fuck. It ain't that serious.
  • Sami
  • 08-26-2012, 11:17 AM
This is what separates us all, some do some don't. The guy's will always try to push limits, but most of them do stop at no. If not report them to pb,vh. This board has good and bad just like any other. Use it for the tool it is.

I don't see this going to well

anyone
Do what your comfortable with Cinderbella and don't worry about what others say

huh?..............and I always got CBJ growing up..

DAMN ! I always got the short end of the stick....

FUCK! ...................Thanks ALOT MOM!

I don't see this going to well

anyone Originally Posted by Sami
this could be the HIGHLIGHT of the SUMMER!!!!!

yyeeee HAW!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWQaNgjmD-I
Yeah, guess I'm preaching to the choir but it gets so discouraging to see such disrespect posted in over and over again. Then these same "I wanna BBBJ for nothing" types just seem to have nothing better to do than unfairly slam ethical providers because they can. It scares me to see some of the lengths these guys go to on this board to put someone down, the hatred and ignorance is seething and scary. You are correct, the clients I see have been respectful and considerate and wonderful. Personally, I read reviews posted by anyone contacting me and if I saw someone posting stuff like that I would not see them at all. I just got disgusted and let my emotions get the best of me. Sometimes I just wanna punch some of these idiots who have no respect for the rights and dignity of others. Thanks for the advice ladies, I don't have the stomach for this board sometimes! Reading some of this crap makes me paranoid and depressed. My wonderful clients make me happy and I feel lucky to be able to see such great guys. (you know who you are because I told you!)
Gosh, I wish she would just tell us how she feels and not sugar coat it like this!
I completely understand how you feel, when I read dumb ass comments all it does now is make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world that none of my clients would ever posts those kind of comments and makes me appreciate them that much more and treat them sooooooo good
So I guess a BBBJ cim is out of the question
So I guess a BBBJ cim is out of the question Originally Posted by burkalini

naughty boy Burk

be nice SL or I will spank you

So I guess a BBBJ cim is out of the question Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't swallow!
  • Dawgs
  • 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm thinking dirty thoughts.....spank me!!!
I didn't mean to insult every guy out there in eccieland, what happened was I started reading a review and all these guys were slamming it for stating CBJ. Of course, I can't comment there because it's for men only. And the last thing I'm gonna do is pm someone personally a nastygram. So I posted it in national, and apparently not the best idea. The thing that frustrates me is a provider is waaay more likely than a male poster to get banned from eccie. I guess it just all smacks of what's going on right now in politics too. All the talk of women's rights and all that. Sometimes I get so discouraged living in such a messed up country where independent law abiding, taxpaying women who enjoy being a providers are considered criminals without civil rights.
Hilarious, thanks for making me laugh finally! Gang bang at my house, ha ha.