Time to fess up, which one of your guys just got suspended?

Is anyone surprised this guy was from Alabama? I will go on record as saying, he is a dumbass! Strike that, he's an idiot!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...221912900.html
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Sounds like LovingKayla's version of love and respect is being taught in that school!

. We're all … aw it's OK …. for … and … y'all can get pissed off at me or not. You can go tell the principal, you can call the superintendent and tell her. I don't believe in [homosexuals], I don't like [homosexuals]. I don't … I don't hate them as a person but what they do is wrong, it's an abomination against God. I don't like being around [homosexuals
COG said he was leaving,but it sounded more like JD.
10 days for pointing out the truth and teaching religion ...

.... errr... preaching religion.
I hope he doesn't wear cloths made of two different types of threads or eat shellfish either. Oh and gets a good price when he sells his daughter as a slave.
He'd better watch his back! Or is that wash his back?
Whether you like it or not free speech is still the law of the land, except in education, Hollywood, New York City, Washington DC, and I think a few people here have their own problems with free speech.
Whether you like it or not free speech is still the law of the land, except in education, Hollywood, New York City, Washington DC, and I think a few people here have their own problems with free speech. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Who said he didn't have the right to say it?
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Yea...he has a right to say it and the school board got a right to fire his ass if he says it again!

JD, next time you go homo bashing, make sure the class has no recording devices!

Yea...he has a right to say it and the school board got a right to fire his ass if he says it again!

JD, next time you go homo bashing, make sure the class has no recording devices!

Originally Posted by WTF
Now that we have narrowed the culprit to JD, you would think he would have learned a lesson from when the Saints Def Coordinator got his ass canned because of a recording device being in the locker room. But no, JD tries to one up him.

I suppose it goes to show that JD is a slow learner! Make that very slow!