State: Missouri
Address: West
Activities: Conversation, lying,no showing, wasting money
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short with tattoos
Recommendation: No
I didnt even waste the time reading it. It can't be believed can it? Frankly I'd like to see any evidence that any review or comment can be trusted....
Here we go again !
I would have to agree with him on Macy. She is a liar and a thief. Plus she has the attention of LEO so I would stay far away from her
Moved to coed
I would have to agree with him on Macy. She is a liar and a thief. Plus she has the attention of LEO so I would stay far away from her Originally Posted by Y Guy58
All that may be true but can anything he says on here be trusted? He won't even address the last review that was marked fake by admins.
I know that it's true because I was eating with another provider I see often and he text the provider I was with about her. This was Saturday afternoon
I don't post false shit on here but if you don't want to believe me see for yourself
I think the comments are directed to the poster who has proven he is unreliable at best.
Same old shit from C-fan, bad deal at his Incall didn’t need picked up this time. Waste of time him being back.
What the hell mods.
If it was meant for someone else then I apologize but I stand by everything that I put on eccie. I am not going to get on here and spread false information about anyone. I know the providers I trust and she is definitely not one of them.
If it was meant for someone else then I apologize but I stand by everything that I put on eccie. I am not going to get on here and spread false information about anyone. I know the providers I trust and she is definitely not one of them. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Yes, grinin is right, I wasn't directing any comment toward you. And I am sorry if I came across that way. At times I don't always convey what I mean in the written form.

I was talking about cheifsfan. I am sore with him for lying to me directly, and looks like lying in his earlier review. I believe you. But him, how can a person believe anything he says now? He might tell the truth at times, but to be that blatant of a liar, you can't really trust anything. Again, him, not you.
I apologize Rooter I don't think you can trust what he says either and lying about a provider because she wouldn't do as he wishes is bullshit. On the subject of Macy she has changed her name on STG to Korean. You can change your name and phone number but you can't change the fact that you are a liar and thief.Be very careful with this provider
The name changed to Koreana Spell check really irritates me
The mods moved this review to coed, they should have dumped it in the trash.
I want to clear things up about my part in this. I do not condone how Chiefs fan tries to get these ladies to do what he wants them to do. I have had a few that have pmed me about what he is wanting and it's bullshit what he is trying to do. Second thing Macy sent my money to me on cash app so I have no beef with her now. Just wanted to let everyone know that she did send it to me.