Bi curious

A dick is a dick, right? Yes, maybe the t girl encounter is preferred but a good many can not be fully functional due to hormones. Originally Posted by Solemate62
True statement but I still need some type of attraction and I'm attracted to fully passable t-girls and not men.
Just the way I think about it, but if the opportunity comes along who knows...
True statement but I still need some type of attraction and I'm attracted to fully passable t-girls and not men.
Just the way I think about it, but if the opportunity comes along who knows... Originally Posted by breastfan
Yes, I can see that point! To show my age, the song that sums up my philosophy on all this is the one bearing the classic verse: “Different Strokes for Different Folks.” Sly and the Family Stone. Circa 1978.
Y’all come to dallas and we’ll play ��
Y’all come to dallas and we’ll play �� Originally Posted by SummerKiss
Sweet thought! Impossible to pull off but the thought remains sweet!
If only that was possible.....
I've got to stop coming back to this thread. It gets me so hot I'm ready to roll to Texas. I see so many Post's from there makes me want to move for the play time variety. Yummy

I'm already n Dallas but more of a voyeur.

Not sure I could actually do it, I just like that fact that a woman wants it to happen.
Summerkiss... I’m in Dallas, and I’m a bi bottom if you ever need one of those to fulfill a fantasy for somebody lol
I have a gent that does mmf playtimes w me...he is bi-oral only...but they are a helluva lot of fun!!!!!!
PM sent
Often bi curious amounts to stimulation Not attraction I cater to forced bi stimulation of a dominatrix session Hav fun !
Often bi curious amounts to stimulation Not attraction I cater to forced bi stimulation of a dominatrix session Hav fun ! Originally Posted by rainbowskye
? Maybe it’s the new meds I’m on for back pain but I don’t get your drift? Sorry!
rainbowsky....you need to visit Austin
This thread is super hot. Tulsa, Dallas, or DFW would all be very doable for me. Open to what it would take to make this a reality. Pm me if anyone is for real.
I’m in dallas.