Bi curious

TittyLover, Love your avatar............
Dallas is definitely a hot spot for this.
TittyLover, Love your avatar............ Originally Posted by breastfan
Thanks BF, I’ve been a fan of yours and your posts too
my fat strap on. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
🔥🔥😍😍
Dallas is definitely a hot spot for this. Originally Posted by FireKitten

It is?

seems tough to find.

i dont expect to see a lot of reviews for this but we also dont see ads from providers either.
Jealous! Cant find this in KC!

QUOTE=SummerKiss;1061655662]Bi guys have been getting me off so much lately I’ve been collecting a few large size guys who want to fuck bi curious guys[/QUOTE]
It is?

seems tough to find.

i dont expect to see a lot of reviews for this but we also dont see ads from providers either. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Beat me to it. Planned to post something similar. I believe there are some that do it but getting it set up is just too difficult.
Not to hard to set up on my end pending work schedules work out.
A bi MMF no holds barred is something I definitely want to try. But it is hard to set up. Most guys talk a big game but when it comes down to it, they are all talk and no game. It would be great to find another guy (not a pro) that would actually show up go for it.
Count me in for Dallas.
I have a fantasy of mfm with the guys being bi curious...i think i found the 2 perfect guys! So excited! A few bottles of wine and all inhibitions will vanish. I feel lucky!
Suzanna, did this happen? Sounds amazing.
Sounds great to me too!
I am with you on this...would be a bid fantasy of mine too. MMF.
Hoping to do the MMF soon in Dallas.. Have chatted with a well known provider that has her own male friend .. definitely wanting to go the no holds barred route and experience it at least once.. any recommndations on providers ??