Milking Tables & Glory Holes

Ladies,
Are these items you have ever considered incorporating into your sessions?
Italiana Princess has one at her place in Fort Worth that all the girls use. Look up her provider profile and she has a link to info on her milking table.
Great suggestion...
Does she have a Glory Hole, too?
Shit...they all have Glory Holes...
Go to the Boss Hog Bowl in Arlington ... Jerry likes glory holes ...
Does she have a Glory Hole, too?
Shit...they all have Glory Holes... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Of course I have a Gloryhole. I also now have a voyeur hole from the walk-in closet as well....in the room with The Milking Table (www.TheRedTable.com)!
Expand your horizons boyz...let's have FUN! You only live once

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Well hot damn Princess
Italiana Princess has is going on up there boys~~ And hell DFW has some of the nicest ABSs around. Wish Houston had them as I enjoy public play in a clean safe area.
Some pretty recent drama surrounding some ABSs not too long ago. Just do some research before heading off to one blindly.
Of course I have a Gloryhole. I also now have a voyeur hole from the walk-in closet as well....in the room with The Milking Table (www.TheRedTable.com)!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I'd Like to schedule an appt please and try all three, we can get creative with the milking table

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
fuck yeaaaaaa
Some pretty recent drama surrounding some ABSs not too long ago. Just do some research before heading off to one blindly. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
okay, so what is an ABS?
Anti-Lock Braking System?