Massage happy endings when roles are reversed?

I have a friend who has a friend who recently returned from a trip to another country.

While she was there, she arranged for a massage. The masseur was male, and he apparently had a magic wand, for, after being massaged outside by his hands and inside by his wand, she declared it the best massage she'd ever had.

I've always figured that that East African guy who gives massages to women only in my office building is strictly legit; he does have a lot of clients. And I've also figured that most, if not all, masseurs were gay. If they're not, maybe they're knocking it out of the park?

I work alone in a three-office suite. Based on compliments from my friend, I'm sensing there may be an alternative income stream available on those days when I don't have much to do.

On serious note, does anything like that ever happen stateside?

Side note: The office is in a Class B building on a major street that has or has had several massage places, therapeutic and otherwise. There are three suites vacant on my floor. Two of the four occupied suites are used by massage providers. One is the guy I mentioned. The other has no signage and is used by a lady with tig ol' biddies who arrives 30 minutes before her (always male) clients do and leaves 15 minutes later. Discreet parking is available, and there's virtually no traffic in the hallway. If you pay the rent on time, you'll never see management. Just thought I'd throw it out there if anyone might be interested, because you probably wouldn't stumble across it if you were looking for a place.
Yes, there are some women even locally who get happy endings from male masseuses. Some even have sex with them. Some women are getting it from female masseuses too. That said, it's pretty rare and I get the sense half the women bragging about it online are horny dudes LARPing as girls or there's some "Dear Penthouse Letters" stuff going on.
I see no reason that a woman could not enjoy a relaxing massage and it does not have to be from a massage therapist. I have given several ladies a massage and still do--and my magic wand is not what it used to be but as I was taught in the Marines--you must be able to improvise and overcome !!
About 25years ago, I knew a guy in London who advertised a spanking service to city women. He actually had so many clients he had to start using a paddle instead of his hand as he couldn’t keep up the pace! LOL