Address: Irving area around MacArthur and Irving Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,DFK,CBJ,FF(on her) DATO (on her) tit play, CFS,k9,COT
Session Length: 30
Fee: $40
Hair Color and Length: Dark red and shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate Tall lady I’d say 5’8ish nicley built not fat no gut I’m bad at guessing tit size but I’d give em a good DD man makes cant tell a Phat ass to match which is soft makes you want to spend all day on it voice is feminine has a accent
Some tattoos nothing crazy
Recommendation: Yes
Any pictures? And was it really $40?
Thanks for the punctuation and for using spell check. Instead of being entertained, I have a slight headache. And not the good kind.
  • M.80
  • 12-18-2017, 09:02 PM
Oh my apologies Führer of grammar
Actually, it's "Mein" Führer of Grammar.
  • eyefo
  • 12-19-2017, 11:56 PM
OP... your review is EXTREMELY hard to read.

If your object is to inform others, then you need to write sentences and paragraphs.

What you've written is a breathless bunch of run-on phrases which greatly diminishes your reporting and gives the impression you are an unreliable resource.

There are a lot of these types of poorly written "blow-by-blow" accounts on eccie, and yours is no better than the others and worse in the sense that it is one big blob of uninformative, headache rendering description.

You might look up "unreliable narrator" and consider doing something different if you're wanting to be a contributor on Eccie.
I don't know if it is mentioned in the review (no premium access), but Ts Amanda is a post-op TS.

https://amandaevolblog.tumblr.com/