Address: Precinct line rd/ 183
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj, missionary
Session Length: 30min
Fee: 75
Hair Color and Length: short, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a stripper body, no mommy damage B cups, tats scattered all over her body. Nice ass built for sex. clean shaven She may be 130lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
how did you find her? any link?

how did you find her? any link? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She had several reviews a few weeks ago.
You even commented in them.

She shafted me last week, had me drive from N Dallas all the way to Hurst then went silent after I pulled up to the address.

Got a hold of her this week and was set to visit her off of 114 today.
Luckily she went silent before giving me the address and I didn't waste another trip.
how did you find her? any link?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2249805
cool.. I had in my mind she was Hispanic (based on the pics), so I didn't equate the 2.. I gave up on her mentally, after many guys reported scheduling issues.
  • TAG01
  • 12-28-2017, 05:39 AM
Saw her 2 days ago and she actually was the one who reached out to me. She kept communicating through text all the way ... She's fun and our time together was awesome but yes she has a guy staying with her . Notice some men’s clothing ( shirts and a jacket )
Saw her 2 days ago and she actually was the one who reached out to me. She kept communicating through text all the way ... Originally Posted by TAG01
you had fun? was she in Hurst or Plano? or somewhere else?

the Hurst house sounds like it may belong to the boyfriend, and he disallowed her using it? does that seem right?
  • TAG01
  • 12-28-2017, 08:43 AM
Yes I had fun everything was done except Greek

It was in Irving at a motel 6 by 114 .. It looked to me like she was living there she had her small little christmas lights , clothes inside the closet ( door was open and that’s where I notice a couple of men’s shirts) I also asked to use the shower just because of the previous review . I wanted to make sure no one was inside lol.. I never saw the guy I did asked about her dog tho and she told me that Her DOG-SITTER was taking the dog out for a walk . So yeah while the dog sitter was taking the dog out for a walk I was playing with the kitty
  • faker
  • 12-28-2017, 10:14 AM
going to check her out tonight if I have time

Stay away from any provider that gives excuses such as:

1. Doesn't respond to attempts at contacting her when you arrive at host location.

2. Uses "her phone died or any phone issue" as an excuse for not being responsive to scheduling OR disclosing room location.

3. Easily distracted by other things not related to the hobby.

4. Says she will be ready in 30 minutes, but it takes you 45 minutes to arrive at location, and she makes you sit around waiting cause shes still not ready.

5. Any and all excuses that isn't attentive to meeting and getting the session over and done is an excuse.
I seen her a few days ago on friday. Didnt have any issues. Walked out and saw a black chick walking a pitbull. Then Thursday i had planned to meet her again set it up same location on 114 an got there early. She was with the black girl and the pit walking it around. Text that i was there and about 10 min till she says something about her sister going into labor and watched them drive off together. The girl she is with does kinda look like a butch so maybe those were her cloths?? Who knows.
  • Heck
  • 12-29-2017, 05:25 PM
Any pics of the provider?