Far Far North Austin WOW I am Impressed!

I use to live in Austin twice actually. And loved it both times.
But for some reason just haven't put it on the map I am an early bird 5 A.m. It is mostly a night life city. ALOT OF LATE NIGHT CALLERS.
The boards where leaning towards women bashing back a few yrs back.
If you didn't slob the knob for $50 bucks you where deemed useless. That's how I felt anyway so I just avoided the area.

San Antonio or Waco is as far as I have gotten the last couple of years.
BOY IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT on some sweet gentlemen.

The out reach on the boards have been GREAT!
THANK YOU for all the help in the info telling me what words not to use in ads; Hot spots good and bad and just putting out the welcome matt.

BAD GIRL FOR SKIPPIG AROUND THIS TOWN FOR SO LONG SHAME ON ME!
Dates are set in stone because of you fellas showing kindness to me. I made it a full stay and not just a 1 or 2 day event.
AGAIN THANK YOU. I will be in RR area.
Sorry don’t believe the hype.
Great providers don’t spam coed daily.
There quite a few nice gentlemen here. I hope you enjoy your stay, perhaps decide to return permanently.
Welcome! Welcome!
Austin has some great gents and also some great providers too
  • sydmo
  • 02-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Austin is still a cool spot with Some good folks, I LOVE that Saints bikini top dang
Can you clear up the discrepancy between your BIO Advertised Age and the Systems record or your account? Accurate information is still appreciated by some.

Staff edited as requested by Admin....Tex
welp had no idea it was different..
p.m. sent to mods and you anybody can p.m. me and ask ill tell ya
Neville, most Business minded providers go to most sections of this board to read the good bad and ugly on these boards.
Especially traveling ladies making there map for spring on where to go and where not to go.
They read the THANK YOU (X - CITY) I WILL BE BACK POST. They also read man I wish I went another direction posts Especially post by vets.
Spam?! lol I was truly overwhelmed by the kindness and out reach I had I wanted to let other girls know who where thinking about visiting this area (MOST) put out the welcome matt. In fact It worked cause one hopped the plane and will be there too. lol
I almost didn't respond & just let the comment lay.
However when a provider goes to a different city she normally goes to that section of the board to say HEY its been a while or first time etc. etc. etc. I just went a little extra and put a plug in for the city to let other girls know COME ON IN THE WATER IS FINE....lol
NOT That this city needs {A Plug} This city has a plethora of top notch local providers 10's across the board.
Good Job ladies and treat them well gentleman.
Well I have a 8 hr. drive to drive today YAWN.. Stretch and get to moving.
Have a safe trip!
Have a safe trip! Originally Posted by B Three
That's might be tough for her. Never know though. This thread should be required reading for any visiting prostitute

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=wilco

most Business minded providers go to most sections of this board to read the good bad and ugly on these boards.

Especially traveling ladies making there map for spring on where to go and where not to go. Originally Posted by Majichands
This City? It is interesting that you have selected Round Rock to prostitute yourself in. Your posts seem to indicate that you do some research ahead of time.

How did you come to select Round Rock?

Except for a very tiny sliver, Round Rock is in Williamson County which tends to pride itself for being exceptionally hard on crime.

It's pretty openly shared that being "safe" in this area includes steering clear of WILCO where the motto "Come on Vacation Leave on Probation" is something they take pride in.