Best areas for a touring lady

Hoping to make a successful trip to Austin in a little less than 2 weeks...
I've toured Austin once downtown, but didn't feel it was the place for me (plus it was Thanksgiving weekend)..

So.. I have questions! I'm still a newbie for planning tours, but I'd like to visit Austin more often.

*What are the best areas to stay for a touring lady?
*Are a lot Austin gentlemen open to sending a deposit to reserve their time with a touring lady? (I certainly am not making a trip without them)
*Would you say incall or outcall is most requested?
*How's the market in February?

Advice is appreciated!
Hoping to make a successful trip to Austin in a little less than 2 weeks...
I've toured Austin once downtown, but didn't feel it was the place for me (plus it was Thanksgiving weekend)..

So.. I have questions! I'm still a newbie for planning tours, but I'd like to visit Austin more often.

*What are the best areas to stay for a touring lady?
*Are a lot Austin gentlemen open to sending a deposit to reserve their time with a touring lady? (I certainly am not making a trip without them)
*Would you say incall or outcall is most requested?
*How's the market in February?

Advice is appreciated! Originally Posted by AutumnSkyi
I would have to recommend that deposits are not popular anywhere. But still inquire if you want! If you do come the arboretom and domain areas are the best.
I'm interested. How does the deposit work?
I'm interested. How does the deposit work? Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Please PM with your request and I can offer details
Please PM with your request and I can offer details Originally Posted by AutumnSkyi

Please be careful with that guy, he has only been a member for a few days. Double check his references.

Have a safe trip.
Please be careful with that guy, he has only been a member for a few days. Double check his references.

Have a safe trip. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The only reference he will have is under his banned handle treetop 78759. And that reference is Sophie who broke his wittle hawart..

Be good and Be safe
Best to avoid any construction areas, tends to discourage. Arbor area is good.