Don't

I honestly can't believe I am posting this, but...

DON'T bring a firearm to someone's home without at least running it by them in advance...

No brunch was served...still not over it.

`
no kidding. This happened to me too. this is beyond rude and well into the level of creepy. NOT COOL. sorry this happened to you hun.
I'm not a person who is easily shaken. I have many friends who are war veterans that travel with their weapons and all have notified me in advance and not brought it in a way that would ever invoke fear in me.

~
Post a 51% sign on your door.
Hmmm....I'll Google that

I'm going to choose this as the answer (I Googled 51%):

What does 51 mean in Angel numbers?
Angel Number 51. When angel number 51 appears in your life time and time again, it is a sign from your angels that positive changes are on the way. Therefore, it is important to stay optimistic and focused on the positive so you can attract desired outcome.

~
The only no firearms sign you can't ignore. The rest you can.
Hmmm....I'll Google that

I'm going to choose this as the answer (I Googled 51%):

What does 51 mean in Angel numbers?
Angel Number 51. When angel number 51 appears in your life time and time again, it is a sign from your angels that positive changes are on the way. Therefore, it is important to stay optimistic and focused on the positive so you can attract desired outcome.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Lexie - The 51% sign is a warning that the restaurant/bar establishment obtains over 51% of their sales from alcohol and as a result, it is illegal to bring a concealed firearm into the establishment.

So sorry to hear about your traumatic experience.

Magic Mark
Oh...that’s fun too, thanks Mark.

Lexie - The 51% sign is a warning that the restaurant/bar establishment obtains over 51% of their sales from alcohol and as a result, it is illegal to bring a concealed firearm into the establishment.

So sorry to hear about your traumatic experience.

Magic Mark Originally Posted by magicmark
Question on this post.

Did u screen properly?
How did you find out if he/she had a firearm?Did you go through his or hers belongings?
How do you not know this person wasn't le scratching an itch?
Did you ask this person to leave immediately? If so at what point was the date? And did you refund for time not spent?
Did you ever stop and ask yourself that this person may not have felt comfortable with the location? And or You? Or he/she felt the situation seemed a little shady?
If this person hurt or threatened you etc. did you report it?
Sorry you are so distraught. Hope you're o.k..

Maybe put up a sign or add your wishes to your sig. line.
You've probably just never noticed before. A lot more people carry these days and there is no reason to disclose it.

A prostitute may feel comfortable enough in committing illegal acts day in and day out but some clients may prefer the sense of security lawfully carrying a weapon provides them.
What I carry up my butt is my own business! You would have never known if you didn’t go poking around up there. Next time ask about that! I wasn’t going to review.
you say the woman or prostitute is committing illegal activities OK well what about The Man? Also another way to look at it, how would you gentlemen like it if you walked in and the woman had a gun on her dresser? In all seriousness , would it piss you off, creep u out, Make you maybe not want to see her again? And suppose the woman is registered to carry a gun? Just interested in how a gentleman would feel
you say the woman or prostitute is committing illegal activities OK well what about The Man? Also another way to look at it, how would you gentlemen like it if you walked in and the woman had a gun on her dresser? In all seriousness , would it piss you off, creep u out, Make you maybe not want to see her again? And suppose the woman is registered to carry a gun? Just interested in how a gentleman would feel Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
All good and valid points. I know several providers that carry. Have gone to the shooting range with 2. I'am glad they're taking steps to add to their security. Their choice. Anyone that doesn't like it can leave.
If I don't know you, and you bring a weapon into my home in a way that I find out and you didn't tell me...then that is just rude and creepy.

If I never see it, that's your business. Seriously, this is Texas and tons of people carry, but it's called being "concealed" for a reason. It should stay that way or stay in your car or for heaven's sake, just give the heads up and ask.