No response

I emailed, or texted half of the girls today and no one responded. How long before they respond, is the normal? Are Sunday’s off limits lol. I was at a restaurant trying to find someone all afternoon. My waitress figured out what I was doing them now I’m meeting up with her. Never did find anybody online. “Newbie”
Probably better off.

Next time look for the newbie friendly gals.
I am not entirely new. Just can’t bring back my old aspd account.
You just registered on Jan the 7th so you look new to the ladies, you have only 2 posts and no reviews either which ladies like to see. Most like to see that a member has a board presence and some credability. Aspd has been gone for like 10 years so most the ladies around now days know nothing about that board so that's not really helpful. Unless you have current references from ladies you have met you are considered a newbie to most ladies here and the ladies who require them simply don't respond because you dont have the required info they need. That's unprofessional however to not atleast respond to let you know. There are a bunch of ladies who see "newbies" or guys getting back into the hobby after a hiatus. Good luck!
You probably got more bang for your buck with the waitress anyway.
What restaurant? Lol
I don’t know that it matters which restaurant. Almost all the waitresses do at some point. Especially towards the ending of the month or the beginning Of the month.
Then why are you trying to overpay hookers?
Out of the ladies who are not responding to you how many placed current ads stating their availability? It could be one of several factors for non response. 1) they are seeing a live client when you text 2) they were working elsewhere 3) they were taking a class that day 4) they were sleeping 5) they needed a break from checking messages every 5 minutes 6) they were with their families 7) they were involved with real world stuff 8) your message was too vague -- requesting particular dates,times, durations of time, your desired rate, including your handle and links to references right off will be first in line. Texting vagueness ie. "you available?" "Hey babe" "you are sooo sexy" "where are you?" "What are your rates?" and so on move to the end of the list. Please note that companions are each only one person responding to multiple requests. We have lives, too. It just is that way. I hope this helps you!
1) they are seeing a live client when you text Originally Posted by Bettie_mae
Maybe even a dead one.
Maybe even a dead one. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
You're repulsive.
Bettie_mae According to your post my messages were vague. Just asked if they were available.
I made zero assumptions. I was just helping.
I am not entirely new. Just can’t bring back my old aspd account. Originally Posted by Texanlol
Aspd acct?
Wtf?
Was your last post carved in hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone?
Just teasin ya
Aspd acct?
Wtf?
Was your last post carved in hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone?
Just teasin ya Originally Posted by knotty man
I remember one guy with the user name that was something like wizard that posted.... or maybe not lol it was a long time ago. I know years back I read posts by someone with that username.