couples valentines surprise

Is anyone doing a couples valentine adventure this year? I love to see couples and have done some memorable couple valentines celebrations. The best was on my first valentines day as a provider, I saw a couple as her valentines day gift from him and I taught her to squirt. Since then, every year on valentines day they send me a sweet note and thank me for our valentines day surprise and tell me how much her sex life has changed for the better since I taught her to squirt. When they first arrived, she was in shock and so surprised that he got her a massage and squirt lessons for her valentines day gift. She was a bit overwhelmed and she was nervous and shy at first. However, we soon got her naked, on the massage table and relaxed with the hot coconut oil massage while both her husband and I massaged her all over. This man is so thoughtful that he also sent me some flowers the next year on valentines day with a thank you card and I thought that was so sweet. It means a lot to me and it is very kind and thoughtful that they still remember me every year on this holiday with a sweet email.

So folks, have you had any couple adventures for valentines day before? what if your girl got you a valentines day visit to a provider? would you like that and be surprised? Nothing says I love you like letting another woman work you over while she helps and watches.

What are some memorable valentines day gifts you've given or received thru the years? Happy Valentines day to you, whether you're single or a couple, hope you give and receive the perfect sexy gift this year.
Nothing says I love you like letting another woman work you over while she helps and watches.
Originally Posted by sue_nami
I sent my lady friend a message letting her know but the text I just got back told me to go fuck myself.
I sent my lady friend a message letting her know but the text I just got back told me to go fuck myself. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
I sent my lady friend a message letting her know but the text I just got back told me to go fuck myself. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy

Better off.
Iam quickly learning what threADS are!
Iam quickly learning what threADS are! Originally Posted by Modmanix
Sad huh?
Sad huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
Like clock work!
Iam quickly learning what threADS are! Originally Posted by Modmanix
I enjoyed the story, Sue. It sure beats:

WHERES A GOOD PLACE IN AUSTIN TO STAY?????