What to do when you’ve been pickled??

On a recent encounter of mine I got pickled! Here’s the scenario. A gal I’m fond of but have only known a few months likes to have engagements at public places to start things. I don’t mind because I prefer that way as well. We set up a date in busy, well known,, pool hall.

When I arrive she explains an aquintance is with her who needs help. The story goes he’s a drifter, song writer, basically homeless and needs to shower. She’s asks is that ok??? I have plenty of options at that point right? A. Turn right around and walk out. B. Act as if it nothing, knock them boots in the car and then leave. C. Be that guy we all know and make a seen. D. Shower them with kindness, while giving an expo on chivalry, all the while peacocking around with harnessed, polished and glorifying masculinity. Slowly with practiced subtlety become that guy we all know, was trying to be.

Which door shall we go down?? 123~doe rae me~ABC~far sew la~TTTTT~doe
I sincerely hope that you went with option A.
Suddenly I’m still in my 30’s, I know but am still an optimist lol
In my opinion, she should have done a session with you, then gotten a room for her friend with her money, instead of springing him on you in this manner. I mean he could have been anyone.

~
Can't make this up..

The audacity..