Lil Update on my Situation & Cancellations

Recently I've had to cancel a few appointments for what I thought was just a flu or stomach bug.
Turns out this weekend after finally being in too much pain I had to go to the Hospital.
I was diagnosed with having kidney stones. The pain was my body trying to pass them for the last few weeks.
I apologize to any I've had to reschedule or cancel but this is something completely out of my control.
Hopefully the last of the stones will pass in the next couple of days and I can recover.
It's definitely given me pause to consider my intake and diet as well as overall health.
Thank You to those that knew already and have wished me well.
Be back and with a vengeance soon.
Ambree XOXOX
Watch your calcium intake.
Best wishes to you, I have had kidney stones this past year so I know what you are feeling.

My doc recommended adding Lemonade to my diet, and yes, it does make you pause and consider your overall health.

Get better soon!
Apple cider vinegar with lemon and water helps dissolve them and can be consumed on a daily basis as a preventative measure. A friend of mine just recently had them and that's what his doctor recommended for him.
I hope you feel better soon, I've heard that it is quite painful.
Watch your calcium intake. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Never knew salt was a contributing
factor.
Never knew salt was a contributing
factor. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Calcium=sodium ?????????

treetop
Been there! Feel better soonest.
Get well soon beautiful one, someone I once knew told me black tea was bad for the kidneys.

Let me know if you need anything.

~
Hope you are all better very soon.
Good luck Babe.
As we already have discussed I had them 9 years ago and they have not returned, lots of water or tea with lemon or lime, and pretty much no soda. So gotta change that polar pop cup to tea or water Beautiful! And as we also already discussed, if you need anything, anything at all, please let me know. Continued prayers and get well soon!
Ouch!
Thank you to everyone you’re awesome
  • rogue
  • 02-18-2019, 06:35 PM
I know that pain-so sorry--but you will be back with a sultry vengeance no doubt !
Sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope you get better soon. Take care.
Wow honey.. Get well soon.
I thought I was going to have to make that same trip to the hospital.
I drank a gallon of water a day. added apple cider vinegar and juiced zucchini and whole water melon. That did the trick for me.
Go get you a GOOD juicer from bed bath and beyond.. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU USE IT. Watch that movie Fat, Sick, and nearly dead. Even though you are far from fat the principles are for a healthier body.
Good Luck with your health. AND STRESS ADDS TO KIDNEY PROBLEMS...Breathing in your nose out your mouth counting to ten when dealing with LIFE. All helps just a little.
Do your research and find out what fits you, maybe yoga a stress and stretch class?