URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?50205-Kacey-Green
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Belt Line & 183
Activities: BBBJ, Several Positions, COA
Hair Length and Color: Blonde passed shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pics. Tall, curvy PAWG with the best ass around
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. I used to see her back a few years off BP for $100 and was always a great fuck. Looks like she's gotten bigger around the waist.
Nice. I used to see her back a few years off BP for $100 and was always a great fuck. Looks like she's gotten bigger around the waist. Originally Posted by TSPURS123
TSpurs where have you been man? I always tell these girls that I’m you when I make my appointments. Then they give me the look of disbelief and always ask to see my ID when I get my pants off...
LMAO. I've been banging broads off oh2 but not really doing reviews anymore. Last one was Kelly Kegan.
The OH2 girls have been getting too expensive. I’ve been chasing a few on rub ratings. If I find one whose ass-to-waist ratio meets our standard I’ll send them your way lol
Saw her a few years back near DFW we fucked the bed across the room until the wall stopped it! She is a pro.
I used to see her in Arlington for 80 . I stopped once I saw guys constantly hanging around her apt
Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy