URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, Daty, BBBJ, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mom, very petite and pretty, great body for age and nice boobs
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting review. Second of its kind by new members with fewer than as many reviews.

Interesting review. Second of its kind by new members with fewer than as many reviews.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I notice the public part of BB's statement went unanswered.
I notice the public part of BB's statement went unanswered. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To answer y'alls question, yes.
Is there such a thing as a provider who is NOT "party hat friendly"?
Once she is fully Indy, Kobe will even be able to see her. But she is of the faith, always has been
Once she is fully Indy, Kobe will even be able to see her. But she is of the faith, always has been Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Oh, I assumed she was all Indy now. Good to know she is not.

I can vouch for the ''always has been''. Kimberly was one of the first 3-4 AMP ladies I saw, back when Catholic was a religion headed by a Pope, LOL.

But there was other, discreet ways of communicating. I caught on to GFE+ fairly quick
Oh, I assumed she was all Indy now. Good to know she is not.

I can vouch for the ''always has been''. Kimberly was one of the first 3-4 AMP ladies I saw, back when Catholic was a religion headed by a Pope, LOL.

But there was other, discreet ways of communicating. I caught on to GFE+ fairly quick Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow! You have been spreading the Cungnions That long?
Once she is fully Indy, Kobe will even be able to see her. But she is of the faith, always has been Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Speak for yourself, junior. Already been there and done that.
Good boy. Spend that money