Trump or Harris it doesn't matter, America loses either way

With election 2024 right around the corner it doesn't matter who wins. American's lose either way but the masses just don't realize it. Face the music, the last 4 years have been an absolute disaster with Sleepy Joe and Harris at the helm and they've steered the ship into an iceberg. If anyone truly believes that Harris will be any better than Sleepy Joe they need to have their heads examined. Whoever wins in November be it Trump or Harris nothing will change.
With election 2024 right around the corner it doesn't matter who wins. American's lose either way but the masses just don't realize it. Face the music, the last 4 years have been an absolute disaster with Sleepy Joe and Harris at the helm and they've steered the ship into an iceberg. If anyone truly believes that Harris will be any better than Sleepy Joe they need to have their heads examined. Whoever wins in November be it Trump or Harris nothing will change. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
... Not quite understanding yer premise there.

If the last 4 years have been A DISASTER (I agree) with
Sleepy Joe and Kamala - then why wouldn't you expect
that Trump will make things better??

... Please explain, mate.

#### Salty
Salty, just read his last sentence or 1st sentence to understand... I mostly can't say I disagree with him. I just want MAGAs gone which is why I can't completely agree with him. It actually financially benefits me quite a bit if Trump is elected, but some things are worth sacrificing to me.
With election 2024 right around the corner it doesn't matter who wins. American's lose either way but the masses just don't realize it. Face the music, the last 4 years have been an absolute disaster with Sleepy Joe and Harris at the helm and they've steered the ship into an iceberg. If anyone truly believes that Harris will be any better than Sleepy Joe they need to have their heads examined. Whoever wins in November be it Trump or Harris nothing will change. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
Your post is true in many ways.
Where's the canidate for the "None of the Above" party?
The OP is wrong.

If he can’t see it, that is his problem.

In the mean time, I will vote for Trump, not a drunk, cackling fool.
Funny. The last four years a complete disaster? Stock market at all time high. Unemployment at all time low. Trumps inflation brought under control. The economy growing at a great rate. Significant infrastructure done. Trumps huge deficits brought under control. NATO no longer views us as enemy.
Funny. The last four years a complete disaster? Stock market at all time high. Unemployment at all time low. Trumps inflation brought under control. The economy growing at a great rate. Significant infrastructure done. Trumps huge deficits brought under control. NATO no longer views us as enemy. Originally Posted by Texxan52

Yep. By any measurement I can think of, it's been a good four years. I have no idea what these MAGAs are going on about when they complain about everything, and say the US is awful.
Funny. The last four years a complete disaster? Stock market at all time high. Unemployment at all time low. Trumps inflation brought under control. The economy growing at a great rate. Significant infrastructure done. Trumps huge deficits brought under control. NATO no longer views us as enemy. Originally Posted by Texxan52

Congratulations on posting the Democrat lies.

Most of what you claim actually happened because a Covid Vaccine was released and people were able to get back to work.

Biden's increase Inflation Act double the rate of inflation over what it would have been. There was absolutely nothing in it to reduce inflation.

The economy has been on the verge of a recession for 2 years. Only reason it hasn't gotten worse is the press lying about how strong it is to prop Biden up.

The car industry is in big trouble because of EV mandates and increased MPG requirements. The crap will hit the fan in a year or two.

Already quite a few layoffs, but people are dropping out of the employed ranks making the unemployment stats somewhat misleading.

Car and house insurance rates have increased by 20% to 30% for many, and some even dropping coverage.
Congratulations on posting the Democrat lies.

Most of what you claim actually happened because a Covid Vaccine was released and people were able to get back to work.

Biden's increase Inflation Act double the rate of inflation over what it would have been. There was absolutely nothing in it to reduce inflation.

The economy has been on the verge of a recession for 2 years. Only reason it hasn't gotten worse is the press lying about how strong it is to prop Biden up.

The car industry is in big trouble because of EV mandates and increased MPG requirements. The crap will hit the fan in a year or two.

Already quite a few layoffs, but people are dropping out of the employed ranks making the unemployment stats somewhat misleading.

Car and house insurance rates have increased by 20% to 30% for many, and some even dropping coverage. Originally Posted by farmstud60

All you did was post faux news bullshit. None of that is accurate.
You ignore the facts. Everything I said is fact. Listen to a news channel rather than fox entertainment or Donald Tramp.
. You are ignorant like the other maga folks
All you did was post faux news bullshit. None of that is accurate. Originally Posted by TechPapi

Everything I posted is absolute truth based on own personal experience.

The stats actually back me up, as most policies enacted by Washington DC take 1 to 2 years for full effect. The hard part is putting an actual start time for policies to take effect.
You ignore the facts. Everything I said is fact. Listen to a news channel rather than fox entertainment or Donald Tramp.
. You are ignorant like the other maga folks Originally Posted by Texxan52

You are listening to brain washing news outlets, not any truth to them.

Paying my bills I see the disaster lies of Democrats and their lackeys in the fake media.
The OP is wrong.

If he can’t see it, that is his problem.

In the mean time, I will vote for Trump, not a drunk, cackling fool. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How is he wrong? Because he didn't champion Trump's sorry ass. He obviously did not feel the need to bad mouth him and just stuck with the current regime. If he thought Trump was an upgrade, he would have said so. He posted his opinion just like you constantly do. No harm no foul so stop your grumpy whining directed at him for expressing his opinion just because you disagree with it.

It is just typical MAGA doom and gloom bullshit. Nothing to take too seriously. MAGAs actually believe Trump is the answer to their misery and Biden is the reason for it.
Everything I posted is absolute truth based on own personal experience.

The stats actually back me up, as most policies enacted by Washington DC take 1 to 2 years for full effect. The hard part is putting an actual start time for policies to take effect. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Not a single stat backs up that bullshit, which is why you don't bother posting any. Many have posted stats here showing the truth, but you can't accept it.

Farmstud, I am starting to feel sympathy for you. Based on the ranting, I can only assume you are struggling financially. Poor decision-making isn't something you should blame on the Democrats. The GQP was the party of personal responsibility. Maybe exercise some of that and stop investing (assuming you invest at all) in poorly thought-out shit. I hope you didn't dump a load of money in Trump Media & Technology Group.