Providers wish lists?

It's about time for Christmas shopping and I was curious if the providers had a wish list of items that they wanted that hobbyists could get them that might win special favor in their hearts? I'm not saying get special favors necessarily, but just really makes them say to themselves, "Hey, this guy is awesome, I'm really gonna treat Him right!"?
I got this one ladies. Answer....
Drop off the donation & go, "No thanks. Don't need to fuck you, make out, get a BJ, or even waste another minute of your time. I'm good."
Lol, your sarcasm is genuinely refreshing Dorian, there's nothing like a good roast. I'm sure Wakeup will be along shortly to call me a p-whipped fucktard or something along those lines. Rofl
Why? You obviously realize you're all those things without me posting it...my job is done...
Christmas is the time of giving. I give a gift to my house keeper, lawn guy and my mail man so why not give a bottle of wine to the provider that treats you right.
Christmas is the time of giving. I give a gift to my house keeper, lawn guy and my mail man so why not give a bottle of wine to the provider that treats you right. Originally Posted by peabody
My thoughts exactly!
Hmm ? That's a tough one I'll have to give you my list when I see you , I'll work on it
Christmas is the time of giving. I give a gift to my house keeper, lawn guy and my mail man so why not give a bottle of wine to the provider that treats you right. Originally Posted by peabody
Do you pay your house keeper, your lawn guy, or your mailman $250 per hour? Didn't think so...she can buy her own damn bottle of wine...
I'm hoping for a Tesla. I'll settle for my favorite perfume that's increasingly hard to find.
Mynx, I would like to see you wearing Jo Malone..only Jo Malone.
I'll be getting my ATF some Nair and some hand lotion......Link to ATF is below
I respect other comments above... in my case, the way to treat my ATF is to plan together an overnight... she earns a nice amount of $$ , dinner, drinks plus fun for a few hours of her time...

I am always for any win/win situation..
Paying a chick to sleep is your idea of a win/win? You're a loser...
  • RGB93
  • 11-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Do you pay your house keeper, your lawn guy, or your mailman $250 per hour? Didn't think so...she can buy her own damn bottle of wine... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Providers thoughts "Stupid Fool" when you pay them $250 an hour and then give them a Christmas gift. Usually a good customer gets the Christmas gift in the real world.
Paying a chick to sleep is your idea of a win/win? You're a loser... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
who said about sleeping during an overnight dude... if you do that, you are the loser...