How can you forget?

Seriously ladies...how can you forget your session? I have been having bad luck lately but this is fucking ridiculous.

A text last night for a reminder. A text saying time is important cause its in the middle of a work day. A text 30 minutes before a session. and than a reply 5 minutes before saying I forgot and wont be there for 30 minutes.

WTF.....I cant even donate to get laid anymore...lol.

ok...rant over...carry on.
Shoulda faxed the confirmation.
  • TheDr
  • 12-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Dude, with all that confirmation you did that is beyond bullshit for her to claim she forgot! Time is critical here. That's how chicks get hurt! ijs
They don't forget.....
They don't forget..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's because they are females.
Maybe she overslept. I accidentally did that yesterday and kicked myself for it all day long :-(
Name..........
Yup. Name?
Yes, it's good to know who are the forgetful ladies here.
  • TheDr
  • 12-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes, by all means plz do name this freakin' narcoleptic wench...
Um no ..... i've never forgotten a date/appt ... but carry on.
I agree...it's probably not that she "forgot". That's likely an excuse for something she would rather not admit. Like she double-booked your time assuming one of the appointments would cancel. Or an appointment before yours ran long.
That's my conjecture based on years of hobbying and years of hearing many of the same un-original excuses by un-dependable ladies. Many providers rise above excuse making. Some do not.
I agree...it's probably not that she "forgot". That's likely an excuse for something she would rather not admit. Like she double-booked your time assuming one of the appointments would cancel. Or an appointment before yours ran long.
That's my conjecture based on years of hobbying and years of hearing many of the same un-original excuses by un-dependable ladies. Many providers rise above excuse making. Some do not. Originally Posted by houston.alexxx

No one forgets to go to work. I have a regular job, but I do "other work" on the side. When I have an offer to make $$$$$ in the middle of he day, I choose to not go to my regular job. Luckily, I have flexible hours...but I never "forget" to go to work...it's my job for Pete's sake.
Yes lil...but you are smarter than most. But I told you that once before in case you forgot.
Yes lil...but you are smarter than most. But I told you that once before in case you forgot. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Oh, I remember...but that goodness I have a good memory since my PM mailbox is still limited to 50 messages...it's so sad...