Questions? Which is better

I'm so tired of being asked for BB ANYTHING!!! I don't understand what makes it ok to ask someone especially in this hobby for it. With no symptoms, nor any sings of a breakout u are MOST contagious. Knowing this the extra 50$ or even 500$ is worth the risk of catching something for a lifetime? I think not!

I went from no kids to now having custody of my 2 god children, and times are tough and holiday season right around the corner I still couldn't risk it, but it's now to the point that business is slow because I choose to be safe, I. Extremely offended when someone asks me for BB. AS if I thought BBJ was bad now I'm asked for BBFS

n don't tell me that by you saying 31/ white male/married/ clean....... Is suppose to re a sure me that everything is A-OK! Um....no.

I was wondering what if the female offered to wear a female condom, instead.

Do guys prefer that over having to wear one of there own?
Moved to coed...
Well, I'm a 62-yr-old white male, so I'm obviously twice as clean, and what's more, I've always been curious about female condoms :-0

PM me some time, sweetheart.
So who asked for bareback?
So who asked for bareback? Originally Posted by ZedX79

Most of my calls or texts I wanna say 80% are asking for some type if Bb
Most of my calls or texts I wanna say 80% are asking for some type if Bb Originally Posted by MrsCarter
You mean like .... BBW?
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Where is Three Sides, to inquire about BBCR?
Most guys here prefer bbbj and won't touch bbfs. You should do whatever you ate comfortable with but realize no bbbj will mean less biz. And don't freak out - it is just part of the biz.
If you get offended if a customer asks for a BBBJ, you're going to have a lot of misery. Most guys want BBBJ and a much smaller percentage want BBFS. A customer should be able to ask for what he wants, but that does not mean you have to do it. You should stick to what makes you comfortable. But the requests will keep coming so you need to realize that is just part of this business.

To answer your other question, I prefer male condoms over female condoms.
You should do whatever you ate comfortable with .... Originally Posted by tbone77494
Was that a Freudian slip?
  • RoxyG
  • 12-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Well, I'm a 62-yr-old white male, so I'm obviously twice as clean, and what's more, I've always been curious about female condoms :-0

PM me some time, sweetheart. Originally Posted by Kneewalk

FC2's are fun! So much more enjoyable. I rarely use regular condoms anymore
I'm so tired of being asked for BB ANYTHING!!! I don't understand what makes it ok to ask someone especially in this hobby for it. With no symptoms, nor any sings of a breakout u are MOST contagious. Originally Posted by MrsCarter
The risks of BBFS are well established but if you don't do BBBJ expect much less business as others have said and don't blame guys for asking lol seeing as how YOU are the in the minority of providers who don't do it, not the other way around.

Your use of the word breakout in relation to being contagious indicates you're talking about either HPV or HSV neither of which are prevented by condoms anyway sweetheart sorry

You're only about 30% less likely to get HSV when using a condom, compare that to 99% less likely to get HIV when using a condom

Educate yourself, some risk is a part of this gig, on both sides

http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/...genital-herpes
I'm so tired of being asked for BB ANYTHING!!! I don't understand what makes it ok to ask someone especially in this hobby for it. With no symptoms, nor any sings of a breakout u are MOST contagious. Knowing this the extra 50$ or even 500$ is worth the risk of catching something for a lifetime? I think not!

I went from no kids to now having custody of my 2 god children, and times are tough and holiday season right around the corner I still couldn't risk it, but it's now to the point that business is slow because I choose to be safe, I. Extremely offended when someone asks me for BB. AS if I thought BBJ was bad now I'm asked for BBFS

n don't tell me that by you saying 31/ white male/married/ clean....... Is suppose to re a sure me that everything is A-OK! Um....no.

I was wondering what if the female offered to wear a female condom, instead.

Do guys prefer that over having to wear one of there own? Originally Posted by MrsCarter
If you're not comfortable with BBBJ, then maybe FBSM is a better match for you.