What a shit day...

• ackvt
  • 12-13-2013, 05:19 PM
I call this place: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ay-27/19802543 at 2:00 today and set an appointment with Lisa or April at 2:30. I arrive and Lisa has left to go to school. April is triple booked. The receptionist who is verging on obese offers to start my massage and if April is done in time she will finish. No thanks. I leave.

How the fuck are BOTH Lisa and April available for a 2:30 appointment when I call at 2 but at 2:30 one left for school and the other has two people booked already? Answer, they weren't. They baited me in to try to switch me to someone who was working.

I have no idea how good Lisa or April are but avoid this place. This isn't the first time they Bait and Switched someone. The other dude there for a 2:30 appointment with April will confirm that... as he was sitting in a chair at 2:40 and April was walking upstairs with priority #1.

And my day gets better... going to review http://www.thaiexpmassage.com/packages.html in the spa section next. in short, I got a massage but no extras and the schedule was all screwed. Two different "therapists" started my massage and each were told to stop for other appointments.
damn..those spas shuffle you guys around like cards a a poker table.

I had to make a meme for that.
I call this place: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ay-27/19802543 at 2:00 today and set an appointment with Lisa or April at 2:30. I arrive and Lisa has left to go to school. April is triple booked. The receptionist who is verging on obese offers to start my massage and if April is done in time she will finish. No thanks. I leave.

How the fuck are BOTH Lisa and April available for a 2:30 appointment when I call at 2 but at 2:30 one left for school and the other has two people booked already? Answer, they weren't. They baited me in to try to switch me to someone who was working.

I have no idea how good Lisa or April are but avoid this place. This isn't the first time they Bait and Switched someone. The other dude there for a 2:30 appointment with April will confirm that... as he was sitting in a chair at 2:40 and April was walking upstairs with priority #1.

And my day gets better... going to review http://www.thaiexpmassage.com/packages.html in the spa section next. in short, I got a massage but no extras and the schedule was all screwed. Two different "therapists" started my massage and each were told to stop for other appointments. Originally Posted by ackvt
It's your fault you need to do your homework better before going in . Next time have a solid backup .
  • Seedy
  • 12-13-2013, 07:42 PM
It's your fault you need to do your homework better before going in . Next time have a solid backup . Originally Posted by carkido45
Yep, ALWAYS have a plan B, regardless of who you are seeing.
Much better out there than surfing BP even if you're just looking for a massage with a happy. Better luck next time.
Yep, ALWAYS have a plan B, regardless of who you are seeing. Originally Posted by seedman55
Plan "C" isn't a bad idea either.
I have to do the important thinking with the big head, before the little guy takes over. Once the little guy takes over, well......................
Well, at least these photos were real....

.....that's something.
Yep, ALWAYS have a plan B, regardless of who you are seeing. Originally Posted by seedman55
Apparently "providers" have Plan B's also.

"School"
"Other Appointments"
"Fat BackUps"
It's your fault you need to do your homework better before going in . Next time have a solid backup . Originally Posted by carkido45
Plan "C" isn't a bad idea either.
I have to do the important thinking with the big head, before the little guy takes over. Once the little guy takes over, well...................... Originally Posted by pcsurvivorcbj
Apparently "providers" have Plan B's also.

"School"
"Other Appointments"
"Fat BackUps" Originally Posted by LexusLover
At 1st I was thinking you've been ridiculed enough, but then I said "F-U-C-K it!!!"

Couldn't get extras even if he paid for it.
  • ackvt
  • 12-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Plan B, no shits Sherlocks. I had one. My post was to alert everyone about my experience at this place, not get a lecture on the merits of a plan B or plan C.

Carkido, if I had known I was double booked I'd never have shown up. If I had known and shown anyway then yes my fault. How is it my fault that someone double, no triple, booked? Explain.