What do you bring with you ??

Say your going to see a new provider you met online somewhere. The meeting is set up and you drive up into the hotel parking lot with the room number.

When you exit your car what do you have in your person going into that session??
The required donation and perhaps enough to cover a tip, and on occasion a small gift and a couple of condoms, just in case.
The required donation and perhaps enough to cover a tip, and on occasion a small gift and a couple of condoms, just in case. Originally Posted by Riverstud
^^^^THIS^^^^

For a new provider, wallet, cellphone, money beyond a tip, all stay in the car. Car keys get placed in a little magnetic box inside the wheelwell.
^^^^THIS^^^^

For a new provider, wallet, cellphone, money beyond a tip, all stay in the car. Car keys get placed in a little magnetic box inside the wheelwell. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
One question, I'd like some suggestions on: what to do with an iPhone that will not deal well with 60-90 minutes in Summer heat in a glove box?

And if we are making this a general how to: can I add give care to where you park. Do not park directly in front of the apartment or hotel room or take direction on where exactly to park. You don't want your car to be a target for theft and you want to avoid your tag number being noted as well.
  • jwood
  • 08-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Hard dick and a hunted dollar bill
Whatever is in my pockets goes with me. I'm not carrying so much that it wouldn't be a bargain to lose it to find out she's a thief. I'd rather my phone & wallet & keys were in sight than in a car out of my sight. I don't become stealth James Bond to hobby, I feel acting natural is a better way to discretion.
Money (inc. tip), my car key, and a couple condoms. For overnights or extended engagements with my ATFs, I'll generally bring her favorite bottle of wine and a gift.

Everything else gets locked in the glove box, including ID. After all, in my neck of the woods, stop-and-identify is not enforceable, and searching your vehicle generally is not allowed as the matter of statue for solicitation-based arrests, so my belongings are safe.

Re my iPhone, it goes in the glove box too. I've never had any problems. But then again, I drive a convertible and leave the top down in parking lots when it's hot outside.
A prepared man is a very sexy man
There is an iphone case out that is supposed to help protect your phone thermally. Both heat and cold I think. I think they are called 'salt cases' but Im skeptical on if they work or not. But who knows, maybe it could be worth a shot to try out.

One question, I'd like some suggestions on: what to do with an iPhone that will not deal well with 60-90 minutes in Summer heat in a glove box?

And if we are making this a general how to: can I add give care to where you park. Do not park directly in front of the apartment or hotel room or take direction on where exactly to park. You don't want your car to be a target for theft and you want to avoid your tag number being noted as well. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
  • jwood
  • 08-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Meant to say hundred
You could just see women where none of this is an issue....might take a little longer to find/research them but, they're out there. The stuff you guys mentioned has never crossed my mind.

And if we are making this a general how to: can I add give care to where you park. Do not park directly in front of the apartment or hotel room or take direction on where exactly to park. You don't want your car to be a target for theft and you want to avoid your tag number being noted as well. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Never had heat issues with my android......but If you live in someplace like AZ, I can see this being a problem.

How about a small beer cooler? (many companies give them away or sell at reduced price for advertising) a small block of blue ice and a dry washcloth to absorb condensation would certainly keep your phone at reasonable temps for an hour or two.
You could just see women where none of this is an issue....might take a little longer to find/research them but, they're out there. The stuff you guys mentioned has never crossed my mind. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
What he said. I go to an appointment carrying what I always carry anywhere else (wallet, keys, phone, etc.), plus a few things I don't usually have with me, such as my toothbrush and toothpaste, maybe a change of clothes, and a gift bag with her consideration and a gift of some kind. The ladies I see have plenty of their own condoms, aren't looking to steal my wallet, and their phones probably average better than mine anyway. I see established, reputable providers, and -- as Mr. Highlight says -- these other concerns have never even occurred to me.

Maybe this is foolhardiness, and I'll be victimized someday.

Maybe ... but I really doubt it.
"You could just see women where none of this is an issue....might take a little longer to find/research them but, they're out there. The stuff you guys mentioned has never crossed my mind."

I can't say it has never crossed my mind but agree with what you are getting at there.
The smart, professional provider isn't going to steal from her clients.
Why lose out on all those potential earnings for a watch or IPhone?

That said,
I bring myself, my purse, a lil makeup, my locked phone and any other "tools" I might need.