TRUMP CARE WILL DESTROY REPUBLICANS!

I wonder how the voting public will react when a Trump Care leaves them without coverage or less benefits at more cost for the elderly? Get ready for the democrats to take over and Medicare for all to be the big winning formula for the next election! I can't wait!
I wonder how the voting public will react when a Trump Care leaves them without coverage or less benefits at more cost for the elderly? Get ready for the democrats to take over and Medicare for all to be the big winning formula for the next election! I can't wait! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Me neither, it will be another let down just like your beloved lying transgender did to you last night on MSNBC. Thank you sir, may I have another.
Stan-the-Stupid
This is all that needs to be said:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2002511
I can't wait! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What you really CAN'T WAIT for, peckerhead, is for Nurse Ratched to come back into your little room, tighten up your restraints once more, and put that ball gag back in your stupid mouth.

Go away, dumbass!
I wonder how the voting public will react when a Trump Care leaves them without coverage or less benefits at more cost for the elderly? Get ready for the democrats to take over and Medicare for all to be the big winning formula for the next election! I can't wait! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The Democrats already tried the Medicare bit. That's how they funded this hideous thing called Obamacare which rode on the coat tails of Medicare. The problem with Democrats they are always trying to fix something and end up fucking things up even more.

Jim
So what's your prediction on the passage and adoption of the GOP health care law under consideration?
These guys couldn't piss of a boat and hit the water.

Nothing's gonna change until the GOP decides to put country before party. But you know, the 2018 campaigns have begun and you know ...
So what's your prediction on the passage and adoption of the GOP health care law under consideration? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anything else will be a total disaster just like the ACA. If Government was that concerned about people without Health Insurance they could have easily expanded the scope of Medicare instead of forming a whole new program which leached off of an existing one. I am also not in favor of the individual mandate. It's not necessary, you can't penalize people for something they don't have, don't want or can't afford. There are a number of things the government can do to improve the healthcare system. The problem is it's all about money and not about the well being of people.

Jim
You are correct that if they do not do as promised and repeal the ACA, there will be a lot of Republicans replaced in 2018, with new Republicans that will.
Depends on what your definition of Republican is, Pissant.
Ummm, NOT a democrat? .....
Depends on what your definition of Republican is, Pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ummm, NOT a democrat? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Progressive neo cons or paleo-conservatives.

take your pick

More fake news, unlike Obama who gave congress their marching papers, this is coming from Ryan and not Trump.