I am opposed to Ryan Care I have to admit

But the lower income earners will not be affected.
Not sure what all the hub bub is about the health care deliberation is. Lower income people still have medicaid if you earn less than $20,000.00 a year.

Here is a list of OP's that the healthcare debate will not affect because they earn less than 20k a year.

Number 1, well this is toss up between StanleyStupid and SistaChappy. I am going with SistaChappy.

1. SistaChappy - TUMA expert, Firearms expert and Economic genius.
2. StanleyStupid - Our Political Science expert
3. WTFugly - Our resident high end home builder and refinery operator. Energy resource expert.
4. The devil worshiper
5. AssMuntcher - Our local alcoholic who likes day drink and pick random forum fights.
6. Then we have are perennial favorite obese pasta eating whop, politically correct lover of women TubbyLuke
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Lol...that was pretty funny

Lol...that was pretty funny

. Originally Posted by WTF
At least you have a sense of humor.
But the lower income earners will not be affected.
Not sure what all the hub bub is about the health care deliberation is. Lower income people still have medicaid if you earn less than $20,000.00 a year.

Here is a list of OP's that the healthcare debate will not affect because they earn less than 20k a year.

Number 1, well this is toss up between StanleyStupid and SistaChappy. I am going with SistaChappy.

1. SistaChappy - TUMA expert, Firearms expert and Economic genius.
2. StanleyStupid - Our Political Science expert
3. WTFugly - Our resident high end home builder and refinery operator. Energy resource expert.
4. The devil worshiper
5. AssMuntcher - Our local alcoholic who likes day drink and pick random forum fights.
6. Then we have are perennial favorite obese pasta eating whop, politically correct lover of women TubbyLuke Originally Posted by canuckeight
7. I forgot YammyRider: Who'es personal infatuation with purple dildo's is beyond me.
7. I forgot YammyRider: Who'es personal infatuation with purple dildo's is beyond me. Originally Posted by canuckeight
I was going to add the Hitler worshipping, cock loving, slovenly PIG. You beat me to it. Good work.
There's also "frighter65." Not only is he broke and stupid, he's always telling us how wonderful Obamacare is. Usually while calling everyone who disagrees with him a moron or an idiot.
I was going to add the Hitler worshipping, cock loving, slovenly PIG. You beat me to it. Good work. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you say something EATLER?

Sure looks like you opened your mouth, EATLER.

And it wasn't full of pierogies? Or suet? NOpe, it was full of COCKS, EATLER.

Why don't you get with Princess YUGE Twat, EATLER? She can point you to a great doc for an EATLER breast reduction.

There goes assup posting his selfie again.

WTF is also a big supporter of eugenics.
Wonder why it isn't Trump care?
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 11:03 AM

WTF is also a big supporter of eugenics. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
To you and your kind!
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 11:04 AM
At least you have a sense of humor. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Funny is funny....read the bottom of my posts. Lot of feelers in this forum!
In some ways Ryan is making the same mistake Obama did. They are putting this thing together without the input of the voters or their regards. Ryan seems to have the same idea that voters are too stupid to understand or to contribute.
Did you say something EATLER?

Sure looks like you opened your mouth, EATLER.

And it wasn't full of pierogies? Or suet? NOpe, it was full of COCKS, EATLER.

Why don't you get with Princess YUGE Twat, EATLER? She can point you to a great doc for an EATLER breast reduction.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Asswipes SELFIE!! What a grotesque, slovenly, Hitler worshipping, cocksucking PIG!