what happens when a white person tries to help out two negroes

they beat him up and rob him!

sissy negro .. yer tribe is being obstreperous again .. what say you, negro?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/1...lyn-restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBHeFRPe64

if it had been a black man that offered money to them, would they have beaten him up? probably bahahaha

all of these buck Negros are the very flower of black youth you claim to defend. so defend them .. if u can

would i have helped them?. nope .. but i would have shot every one once they started wailing on an innocent person. no matter the color of any of them.
would i have helped them?. nope .. but i would have shot every one once they started wailing on an innocent person. no matter the color of any of them.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I would have relished the opportunity!

Let's see Hummm, Kimber, S&W M&P, Colt, Glock...

Decisions, decisions.

Worthless animals need to be put down!
I would have relished the opportunity!

Let's see Hummm, Kimber, S&W M&P, Colt, Glock...

Decisions, decisions. Originally Posted by Muscleup
that reminds me .. i need to look into getting a Kimber 1911 i had a Colt 1911 but it was junk crap back in the day Colt wasn't independently owned. i do still have my Colt pocketlite .380 it's a good pocket gun to go along with some bigger caliber artillery i own
The rule of thumb is that around certain species you never expose cash.

It brings out the inner chimp/gorilla/ape/orangutan/spider & howler monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekzQAEXlOc <"black people are animals" video by a black preacher.
that reminds me .. i need to look into getting a Kimber 1911 i had a Colt 1911 but it was junk crap back in the day Colt wasn't independently owned. i do still have my Colt pocketlite .380 it's a good pocket gun to go along with some bigger caliber artillery i own Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I go back and forth.

The 45 cals are great. But a bit heavy to carry sometimes.

When I carry a 45 cal, it's the Glock 30s. I modified the trigger to about 4 lbs and its got 10 round plus 1.

I can shoot wings off of a fly with my Kimber pro carry II but its a bit to big to carry. I got that about 10 years ago when Kimbers were still pretty damn good.

But the one I carry all the time is my Sig P938 with a crimson trace laser. Freakin' awesome.
Too bad I can't conceal my class III guns.

Now that would be the perfect application to the aforementioned situation.
I go back and forth.

The 45 cals are great. But a bit heavy to carry sometimes.

When I carry a 45 cal, it's the Glock 30s. I modified the trigger to about 4 lbs and its got 10 round plus 1.

I can shoot wings off of a fly with my Kimber pro carry II but its a bit to big to carry. I got that about 10 years ago when Kimbers were still pretty damn good.

But the one I carry all the time is my Sig P938 with a crimson trace laser. Freakin' awesome. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Sig makes excellent guns. need to get one. i recently saw a Sig 9mm compact model with tritium night-sights .. shoulda bought it but had just laid out $500 for a Taurus Judge. not exactly a good conceal carry gun but it's great for keeping in my truck as an anti-carjacking gun. one hell of a punch!! i loaded it mixed rounds as it's intended for.

i load it with the first round a .45 long colt to punch through the window glass then two .410's 2.5 inch rounds to get a wide pattern then two more .45 LC.

i could load it exactly opposite i.e. .410 first then 2 .45 then two .410 .. one of these days i need to get a junker target car (or go to a range that has cars to shoot at) and test which is best to punch out a car window on first shot ... a .410 or a .45 LC?

bahahaha both would be quite effective. i prefer the .45 LC/2 .410's load/2 .45 mainly becaue after i shatter the glass i want me some wide area deterrent eh? bahjahhaha in that regard a .410 is clearly better than any non-shotgun round.

lock & load! yer life depends on it!

oh and this is my current favorites for conceal carry ...

Taurus .45 ACP 6.5 inch tritium nigh-sights 10+1

my other one ... the classic!!!!

a S&W .357 magnum snubnose w conceal carry style hammer.

both are rather nasty little gems eh?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh, u think i wouldn't retort? well allow me ....

u know that this reinforces your racist views? u would not question the senseless violence of this story. it's all there .. on video .. call that fake news u asshole
Up yours, shithead. They'll come for you before they come for me.

don't bet your fat pig ass on that asshole

the Lord Emperor, ruler of all humanity will brook no insolence from his surfs.

u are clearly on the "list" bahahhaaaaa
What time of day does your vision generally clear, WWE?

Before or after you milk the stock?
What time of day does your vision generally clear, WWE?

Before or after you milk the stock? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well before daybreak .. unlike u fuckhead drunk

now go off to Nau's for a blt
since you yahoos are talking guns...

what are your thoughts on this gun, Bersa Firestorm 380

https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/bersa/firestorm-380

NEWS FLASH: They already have you.