Trey Gowdy .... is a BOSS

You can google it.

We need more of that type of bulldog in Politics to help drain dat swamp!

He makes the Demoturds shit in their britches and aint skeered to call it like he sees it.

Hmm.
You can google it.

He makes the Demoturds shit in their britches and aint skeered to call it like he sees it.

Hmm. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He is a Nazi just look at him.
You can google it.

Hmm. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Thanks My Negro. Youre so smart
Youre so smart Originally Posted by themystic
Do you use the "abbreviated" keyboard? Or are there some keys gone?
He is a Nazi just look at him. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
"Gowdy" is a Scottish name, Standing Stupid. Celtic peoples are not even Germanic, Standing Stupid, let alone "nazis", you stupid MoFo.
Do you use the "abbreviated" keyboard? Or are there some keys gone? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Its not keys that are missing, he is like WTF his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor
"Gowdy" is a Scottish name, Standing Stupid. Celtic peoples are not even Germanic, Standing Stupid, let alone "nazis", you stupid MoFo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don’t care what nationality he is , the man is a obvious Nazi, the republican far right is infested with them.
I don’t care what nationality he is , the man is a obvious Nazi, the republican far right is infested with them. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Your saying so doesn't make it so, Standing Stupid. You believed Odumbo when he said you could keep your doctor, and you fantasized that hildebeest would be coronated president because the lib-retards in the lame-stream media told you to "believe", Standing Stupid.
Your saying so doesn't make it so, Standing Stupid. You believed Odumbo when he said you could keep your doctor, and you fantasized that hildebeest would be coronated president because the lib-retards in the lame-stream media told you to "believe", Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Everytime Gowdy opens his mouth he makes it true.
Gowdy is all hat and no cattle; his personal net worth has increased over the past several years as he has run interference for the Uni Party - he is their Swamp Guardian.................the word is he argued against making the Nunes memo public.

He voted in favor, but only after his attempt to hide the information failed. He is a phony.

Watch this video........astounding that at this point in time Gowdy had never heard of the Awan Brothers scandal.............Watch Maria Bartiromo's jaw drop - bigley ! At 7.44 of the video.

Everytime Gowdy opens his mouth he makes it true. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Gowdy is doing more to defend the U.S. Constitution than either Odumbo or hildebeest, Standing Stupid. It was on Odumbo's watch that U.S. intelligence agency overstepped their bounds and spied on Americans, Standing Stupid.
Gowdy is doing more to defend the U.S. Constitution than either Odumbo or hildebeest, Standing Stupid. It was on Odumbo's watch that U.S. intelligence agency overstepped their bounds and spied on Americans, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gowdy hasn't done squat; he has been a big failure on all his investigations. Nunes, Jordan, Adm. Rogers are the real heros. Gowdy is a sideshow.
Gowdy hasn't done squat; he has been a big failure on all his investigations. Nunes, Jordan, Adm. Rogers are the real heros. Gowdy is a sideshow. Originally Posted by Gallant Fox
Gowdy is a smart Nazi, Jordan is a stupid Nazi, they both are anti American and defend nothing but white supremacy.
January 2025, the weather in Washington DC is 70 degrees on the day we inaugurate President Trey Gowdy.

I've been watching his youtubes for a couple of months, and I'm a big fan of his.

A couple of you assholes don't even know anything about him, yet talk shit because he's white.
Gowdy IMO is all bark, no bite..