Good bye Mitch McConnell. Thanks for NOTHING

Both Warnock and Ossoff have won. The insider trading idiots Loeffler and Perdue are out and should be brought up on charges ASAP

Georgia is BLUE.

McConnell is TOAST.

Thank you President Trump, for delivering Georgia to the Democratic Party and saving America from YOU!

Suck it, Yertle.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...rol-the-senate
I didn't really like the turtle man
You’re not fooling anybody
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2021, 03:05 PM
I like McConnell. I didn't like him pandering to Trump.

Maybe losing the Georgia runoffs was part of Trump's plan to remain the #1 force in the Republican Party. He certainly doesn't want to be overshadowed by McConnell.
Call for charmin
I find it amusing that Trump's loyal cocksucking fan base, doesn't hold it against him, that he alone literally lost the Senate for the Republicans. Of course they laid a pipe bomb at the RNC today. They hate real Republicans almost as much as they hate Democrats. Yet Republicans sold their Souls for Trump. Talk about a Faustian bargain gone awry.
They did the same when they sold their souls to the Bible thumpers.

Story of the modern GOP
We need something stronger than charmin
Both Warnock and Ossoff have won. The insider trading idiots Loeffler and Perdue are out and should be brought up on charges ASAP

Georgia is BLUE.

McConnell is TOAST.

Thank you President Trump, for delivering Georgia to the Democratic Party and saving America from YOU!

Suck it, Yertle.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...rol-the-senate Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should thank the treasonous abram sistas for the stolen georgia election! I told ya'll the fix was in with all the voting rules changes by these two
McConnell will go down as a LYING HYPOCRITE when it came to Supreme Court nominees. He can go back to Kentucky and drown in the Ohio River for all I care.
Theys all asshats , elites only looking out for Themselves ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,remember the kings and queens of old