Encounter: Allison Pensacola Surprise!

User ID: N/A
Date: Feb 12, 2022
Name: Allison
Phone: 850 303 6293
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...y/659080981490
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: West 9 mile
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Talk, BBBJ, BLS, Mish, K9, CIM.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium, Red.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: To my surprise, extremely accurate to her post. Skinny, pale mature lady with almost zero tilts. Skin very nice for her age, no saggy skin, and decent meat on her thigh, legs, and ass for her size and age. Appears to have no teeth which made it great on the BBBJ.
Recommendation: Yes
Among the best reviews. Thanks for the details. I used to make that drive for some action. I guess I'm getting old....besides Maui comes to fwb often.
Allison does have teeth just missing 3 or 4 up front. I like petite women and she fills the bill. Gives a very slow bbbj which I enjoyed very much.
To be honest. She might be my go to girl! Reliable, petite, nice skin, great service. NExt time I will go with vengance and wreck that little mouth and box, lol.
Thanks for the info guys. Trying to set up hour appt with her for Tuesday nite. Looks like well worth the drive from Destin.
Wow. I know cola pickings are slim…I’m just not seeing it. To each their own.
I’m poking out my mind’s eye right now
Wow. I know cola pickings are slim…I’m just not seeing it. To each their own. Originally Posted by mikew4321
NO SHIT!! If you have a reliable, no BS, no waste time girl, let me know!