State: Florida
Address: Mary Esther Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Stripper slide, CG, Doggie
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Gorgeous body. Fit as a fiddle. Lot of Tats and a few piercings.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she still around?
Looks like she's gone for good. I really miss her and wish I'd spent more time with her while I had the chance. I had followed her on Insta earlier. When I messaged her a couple weeks ago to wish her well, got a weird reply that didn't sound like her -- demanding gas money -- and made me wonder if someone else had hijacked her account.
She is sorely missed! I spent 2 days with her the first of April and she told me she was retiring. When I wished her well……she started laughing that amazing laugh of hers and said “April fools motherfucker! Now get naked!” We even talked about spending another weekend together. I miss her as she was an awesome person as well as being smoking hot In and out of clothes!

Nope VI's account did not get hacked, that was her. She has done the same to me several times.
Say it ain’t so!!! She is a treasure and a beautiful woman. I was hoping to see her next month on my annual trip to Destin. She was the first Tatted woman I saw. Now it’s a big turn on for me. She will be missed. Who ever the guy is who snagged her up is a lucky dude!!
Any one that even comes close to her please PM me!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed