Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=366682
City: -
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY, Mish, DFK, LFK, bbbj(YMMV), Cuddling
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short buzzed on the sides with short purple hair on top.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice medium size pale woman. Has some great ink all across her body that leads your eyes all over her. Not super tall but not short. She has that alternative look that I saw in an older review described as suicide girl. She's curvy with a nice jiggly ass and a good set of more than handful breasts. She has a nosering.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review I’m in contact now and we are trying to get the stars to align.
If she's actually back, I'd love to see her again
Any photos available? PM if preferred
SHe sent me a link to a couple photos buit it's hard to tell if she's BBW or not. Does she have a big gut?
Sent her a pm. Hoping to hear back. She sounds great.
I wouldn't say she's anywhere close to a BBW. She's a regular medium build woman. She's not rail thin but she's not fat or sloppy. She jiggles she has a tummy not a some round glistening gross gut lol.

Alternative suicide girl look nose ring multiple piercings tons of ink.
Just an FYI, she cashed and dashed me Thursday. I've known her for a long time and seen her quite a few times and something seemed off with her last Thursday, first she was asking me for a deposit which wasn't normal for our meetings and then when it was time, I gave her the $ because she had to "pay for the room" and again I have known her for a long time and figured since it was early I can understand that, well she took off. And been silent since. Just beware. Never thought she would do that, especially knowing her for as long as I have.
Are you on the correct thread?
Are you on the correct thread? Originally Posted by Neverasp11
Yes I am, I've known "Gwen" for the last 8 years. Like I said, she was always very sweet and sarcastic but something was off last week and was not like her at all.
Damn that’s wild hopefully she will respond and get you taken care of
Been wanting to reconnect but will have to wait and see now
I had a similar experience trying to get things set up she asked for a deposit I was hesitant but based on reviews and proven provider I sent a deposit. Then day of started the excuses from no room to flat tire, broken down car, appendicitis I think she should go by calamity Gwen . She had stayed in contact promising to meet up then nothing. I’m chalking it up to lesson learned no deposit no matter who they are.
I'm not going to White knight anyone so I believe you. I saw her but I won't say it was seamless but unfortunate to hear that from multiple people. My experience was good but that doesn't mean its that way for everyone.

Thanks for sharing the info.
Most of us that have hobbied for any length of time have experienced both sides of this situation. No matter how many times we see them, there is always the chance that life is gonna fuck with their mind and what is usually a great encounter turns into a veritable shit show. We write them off from our list but boom, just like that, someone writes what a great time they had with her and we start remembering how good it used to be.
Yes I’m in agreement and just for clarification this was over a 3 week period but I would apologize and retract my post if she would reach out and make it right.