Encounter: Ecuadorian Barbie

User ID: -
Date: 7/11/2022
Name: Ecuadorian Barbie
Phone: 850 752 2630
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/re...e/346630061982
City: Fort Walton beach
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, fs,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: From the description it was pinpoint. Slim waist and I mean thick thighs
Recommendation: Yes
You beat me to it lol she is very real and quite the site
Them thighs be THICK!! (No complaints, mind you)
what was the damage?
I called that phone number. I asked her to send a pic of herself, and it wasn't the pic in the ad link you posted. The pic was of a different female that goes by the name Foreign Barbie. Who is like 5'10-5'11 and slim.
I called that phone number. I asked her to send a pic of herself, and it wasn't the pic in the ad link you posted. The pic was of a different female that goes by the name Foreign Barbie. Who is like 5'10-5'11 and slim. Originally Posted by MikeDelta
CORRECTION: I just finished seeing the thick female in your weblink. She is the REAL DEAL. Her and Foreign Barbie do doubles. I was confused at first because I texted her phone # and received pics of both of them.
I sent a message Monday afternoon to crickets. It appears that number didn't match their current ads or the numbers current reviews have submitted.

They're posting screen shots with ROS material in them now.

CORRECTION: I just finished seeing the thick female in your weblink. She is the REAL DEAL. Her and Foreign Barbie do doubles. I was confused at first because I texted her phone # and received pics of both of them. Originally Posted by MikeDelta
Yeah, they even advertise it. 2 users have posted about CIP already. Wild. Gonna sit out on hobbying for a bit.
I understand the safety factor guys but don't forget that technology is advancing, a lot of providers are using HIV preventative medicine these days.
I understand the safety factor guys but don't forget that technology is advancing, a lot of providers are using HIV preventative medicine these days. Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
okay thats great. now what about the other stuff? also just because somethings preventative doesnt mean it works.
  • BR459
  • 08-16-2022, 07:45 PM
So what about daty???? That is not smart for any provider but we do it BUT your safe because you use a cover!!!!
ok guys.....101....while most anything bacterial is curable but not good, more than once, i've seen a provider that was/is a surgical nurse, handing an operating room surgeon instruments for surgery, coming from a family of M.D's and D.O.'s that did not have a problem with strange men ejacultaing in her mouth. (She would not swallow.) Why is that? Yet a condom for intercourse is mandatory? beacause she knows with healthy teeth and gums the chances of contracting something life threatning is vertually zero. "VIRTUALLY"......nothing is 100 %.......None the less a chance this surgical nurse was willing to take.................she is no longer active but if any one on this board has seen her plaese pm me if you know something different.