Encounter: Female SpongeBob

User ID: -
Date: 12 Aug 2022
Name: Fun Size Leann
Phone: 850-800-1143
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...T/941757061566
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Apartments off of Scenic Highway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Doggy style
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short maybe 5'0. Fat with square shape, no curves.
Recommendation: No
This one has been on my radar lately. Thanks for the review. Save me the time. I'm also curious about which one you texted that was playing games. I'd like to avoid that one as well.
I'll concur with your ROS. I haven't written a review, but experience was almost identical. Pictures are more than dated. Personally learned my lesson not to see someone without face pictures on STG.
She lived in Foley in a ratty trailer park 3 years agoor so. Had a big mean pitt bill tied up out front. Her hair was long then but very forgettable experience.
This one has been on my radar lately. Thanks for the review. Save me the time. I'm also curious about which one you texted that was playing games. I'd like to avoid that one as well. Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
No problem. I would definitely avoid Fun Size. I don't like giving "no" recommendations. However, I don't want guys making the same mistake I made of meeting her.

The female that was playing games was a black female. I didn't save her info.