Encounter: Danni Leigh from Mississippi

User ID: -
Date: 14 Aug 2022
Name: Danni Leigh
Phone: 251-293-3912
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...i/844979256408
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hotel off of North Davis Highway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Doggy style
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with hair a little past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3 with average body. A little bit of a belly though. Little bit of a butt with thick thighs. Missing some teeth.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for TOFTT. Can concur she's Biloxi based. She runs ads there often.

You're right. Talent here has gone way downhill. Lots of bad comms, ghosting, GPS has gone haywire. It's almost not worth dealing with it.
You could try tryst.link the price is a lot higher but the quality is a lot better as well.
Thanks for TOFTT. Can concur she's Biloxi based. She runs ads there often.

You're right. Talent here has gone way downhill. Lots of bad comms, ghosting, GPS has gone haywire. It's almost not worth dealing with it. Originally Posted by flcowboy
No problem. She told me that as soon as she posted her ad for Pensacola, she received non-stop messages for like 15 minutes.

I'm guessing more females are under the radar in Pensacola now. I've had a little better luck in Fort Walton Beach.
You could try tryst.link the price is a lot higher but the quality is a lot better as well. Originally Posted by humorman
Thanks. I saw a couple of reviews on Eccie with tryst weblinks. The few ads I saw were pricey females that had average to below average looks. I only searched Pensacola though.

I might have to search further away from Pensacola.

What locations on tryst are you meeting females?