Activities: fbsm
Hair Length and Color: Dark, putup
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Full bodied, taller, nice legs
Recommendation: No
  • Manma
  • 07-19-2023, 01:58 PM
Same experience with Jenni at RRR, they started upselling and lame massage. Everyone please stick to below prices, if they upsell don't buy any services and don't tip them. that's only way to control these upselling people.
Does anybody happen to know where Maggie went after leaving RRR?
  • RREB
  • 07-22-2023, 02:07 PM
Does anybody happen to know where Maggie went after leaving RRR? Originally Posted by Mandana
She's still there.
You’re right , Maggie is still there��
But Re: Luna, and I’m not discounting your experience whatsoever, but I had a very nice experience with Luna. I was a little apprehensive when she came to the door because of what I had read but it turned out for the positive. She was very sweet but I think, one thing, is that she is a little shy and I chalked that up to her being new
Luna gave me an excellent massage. She didn’t try to upswell me, I almost shorted her because they raised the door fee to 65.
"New rules" here per mamasan. Don't know why or what they are but I heeded the warning/ got the message and did not stay.
  • RREB
  • 07-29-2023, 02:46 PM
"New rules" here per mamasan. Don't know why or what they are but I heeded the warning/ got the message and did not stay. Originally Posted by just once
Rules have been in effect. "For newbies"
  • RREB
  • 08-22-2023, 03:30 PM
Anyone been back to RRR lately. What are services like now?
  • RREB
  • 08-24-2023, 06:45 AM
Anyone been back to RRR lately. What are services like now? Originally Posted by RREB

I tried it myself. Went back saw a new girl. I can say that all is well at RRR.
Saw Ruby once there, no bueno