Date: 9/10/23
Name: Bunny
Phone: 832 596 9791
Email Address: Kgfe2023@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/copy-of-zoey-kgfe
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near memorial city mall
Activities: RIM lots of rimming and very good bbbj deepthroat, some 69, too much DFK, and BBMFSP. CIP and CIP friendly
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute short and curvy body natural B cups and a nice body.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm looking to try this place but haven't pulled the trigger. She might just force me to do it
Do these girls really look like their pictures? Or are they photoshopped to the max?
Do these girls really look like their pictures? Or are they photoshopped to the max? Originally Posted by Jocdc2
I've good stories and I have heard disappointing stories in terms of whether the girl matched the pic.
Are we all on the same page that -
Assmaster is a shill? He is a rep for the girls, maybe even their handler.

The girls are great.

They are NOT the girls in the picture.

They cycle them around 3 cities in their group and get them from Los Angles and San Jose mostly.

They are 30 years old. No way they are 20.

They are all hot. Great service. BBFS is an option.

They have a good thing going, not sure why they need Samsung and Assmaster to pump up the reviews..... just ask the hobiests to review
I've good stories and I have heard disappointing stories in terms of whether the girl matched the pic. Originally Posted by dogtown
They dont. But they are hot and get the job done
I'm looking to try this place but haven't pulled the trigger. She might just force me to do it Originally Posted by Thewood69
its worth the price for half hour.
They dont. But they are hot and get the job done Originally Posted by BlowPoppy
Definitely not all.
Are we all on the same page that -
Assmaster is a shill? He is a rep for the girls, maybe even their handler.

The girls are great.

They are NOT the girls in the picture.

They cycle them around 3 cities in their group and get them from Los Angles and San Jose mostly.

They are 30 years old. No way they are 20.

They are all hot. Great service. BBFS is an option.

They have a good thing going, not sure why they need Samsung and Assmaster to pump up the reviews..... just ask the hobiests to review Originally Posted by BlowPoppy
The girls are not 30 years old. They're mid 40's to upper 50's with lots of plastic surgery. I've only had one that would pass for being in their 30's.
The girls are not 30 years old. They're mid 40's to upper 50's with lots of plastic surgery. I've only had one that would pass for being in their 30's. Originally Posted by hornee777
And who would that be?
I met only one therethat was mid 40+ with lost of plastic surgery, pretty much everything "man made*. Don't remember her name but she was Japanese and as far as I know she's been the only Japanese there in the last year or two. The bulk of them is usually in their 30's and rarely late 20's, I think I've met only 2 that were below 30. But they all look good and get the job done. I generally like asian girls so YMMV.
Just saw Noah, she's definitely 20s and very beautiful perfect college girl body. She's not bbfs tho, even if I offered more than the typical option. Bunny is no where near 40.

Not a rep or a shill, I write reviews for girls that have good service and is worth a repeat. I return I've gotten some previews from KGFE and priority booking. It's a hobby at the end of the day and I've seen some really good non-Asian providers thanks to eccie. Safe hobbying guys.