BRA & PANTIES Come on now!

I'm a pretty easy going guy! I'm a come as you are hobbyist. I prefer a provider come casual and comfortable. Fresh and clean with a cute smile and I'm good! But for heaven’s sake please don't wear a stained dirty bra or big girl panties! I mean come on now! Something a little sexy would certainly be appreciated. I mean DAMN shouldn't be able to expect a provider to not buy her under wear at Good Will or a Yard Sale?

Guys has this happened to you? Man it’s sure a turn off to me!

Ladies, what are your thoughts? I mean $200-$300 per hour with a plain Jane stained bra and big girl panties?
I have it in my P411 profile. So far it has worked.

You must be seeing some BP girls. LOL
SL, I was looking through a providers gallery yesterday and she just looked dirty. Her hair was a mess, nails were a mess and her panty hose looked yellowish instead of white. Sometimes I feel bad for some of these guys that pay good money and end up with a girl that isn't well groomed. For $400 an hour, I'm giving the guy his monies worth and then some.
no granny panties allowed in my wardrobe!!!

dressing for a session is a priority!
no granny panties allowed in my wardrobe!!!

dressing for a session is a priority! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Exactly, my work undies and my civvie undies are completely separate and no matter what price range you are you should always present yourself the best of your ability.
I'm a pretty easy going guy! I'm a come as you are hobbyist. I prefer a provider come casual and comfortable. Fresh and clean with a cute smile and I'm good! But for heaven’s sake please don't wear a stained dirty bra or big girl panties! I mean come on now! Something a little sexy would certainly be appreciated. I mean DAMN shouldn't be able to expect a provider to not buy her under wear at Good Will or a Yard Sale?

Guys has this happened to you? Man it’s sure a turn off to me!

Ladies, what are your thoughts? I mean $200-$300 per hour with a plain Jane stained bra and big girl panties? Originally Posted by Still Looking

You crack me up.
I get a kick out of dressing up for my guys...sometimes it might be as simple as a tight white wifebeater ,funky thigh high socks,and boy panties......sometimes it might be lacy undies & bra set with fishnets...............all in all though,I dress to fit my mood at the time...I do it more for myself than for my guys{they just reap the benefits}

But it will always be fresh and clean.....there is NO excuse for a reputable girl to "dress tacky"!
I am not sure Sarah even owns a pair of Panties, I bring a pair of bikini panties every now and then for her to put on, just because I like the way she looks in them. Then I get to take them off.

But you are right, part of the entire appeal of the "hobby" is the visual affects.

Most of these Ladies know this. Or you would hope they do.
Just request they wear neither ...problem solved!!

Bwahahahah!!! Lolz
Here's A Novel Idea! NO PANTIES ALLOWED!!
I have it in my P411 profile. So far it has worked.

You must be seeing some BP girls. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You can find a Diamond in the rough that way! LOL I always keep my options open!

SL, I was looking through a providers gallery yesterday and she just looked dirty. Her hair was a mess, nails were a mess and her panty hose looked yellowish instead of white. Sometimes I feel bad for some of these guys that pay good money and end up with a girl that isn't well groomed. For $400 an hour, I'm giving the guy his monies worth and then some. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
One would think so! LOL

You crack me up. Originally Posted by geecue
Why is it when I'm serious people thinck I'm the funniest? Damn it! LOL

Here's A Novel Idea! NO PANTIES ALLOWED!! Originally Posted by shorty
That of late seems to be a trend I must say! I'm so stupid. I always say, "Hey where are your panties?" Like I care? LOL
That of late seems to be a trend I must say! I'm so stupid. I always say, "Hey where are your panties?" Like I care? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Its especially the tend if there doing outcalls. Never know when the SO decides to come home early and she has to make a quick getaway.
Its especially the tend if there doing outcalls. Never know when the SO decides to come home early and she has to make a quick getaway. Originally Posted by shorty
I have had providers say they lose a lot of nice panties that way! LOL I think they just don't want the teeth marks on them!
I have had providers say they lose a lot of nice panties that way! LOL I think they just don't want the teeth marks on them! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMfao! I remember one session when the wife walked in (she wasn't expected - to make a long story short he told me the wife died 3 years ago). The last thing I thought about was putting my clothes back on. I wanted to get the hell out of there and FAST.

No matter what. I would never leave my panties at a guy's place. The last thing I want to do is get my client in trouble. Heck I give them advice all the time on how to not get caught.