Door Jam Sex Sling

Any one with experience with the door jam sling? I just bought one made by Sportsheets and will get a chance to try it out tomorrow. I am curious as to how to adjust it and if there is any thing to beware of.
Not the sling, but I've used the door jam cuffs. I have taller than average doors, and the straps attached to the cuffs were not sufficiently adjustable. If you have tall doors, you might want to check this out on the sling, as well.
Looks like fun

The only thing I feel that could go wrong is if some one opens the door while the fun is going on. I will be sure to lock the door.
The only thing I feel that could go wrong is if some one opens the door while the fun is going on. I will be sure to lock the door. Originally Posted by tucson

lol---just you and me luver boy!
Dee This will be a blast.
Hope i can post this--if notplease remove

Thanks Tucson....is awesome!

I'm definitely interested in this device, it looks fun.
I have one and the only advice I can give is to make sure the door frame is stable!
Hope i can post this--if notplease remove

Thanks Tucson....is awesome!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awesome Dee!.

Tigerbeemer
looks ok for f*cking Dallas
The only thing I feel that could go wrong is if some one opens the door while the fun is going on. I will be sure to lock the door. Originally Posted by tucson
What the hell? If the door is closed there can be no swinging. No swinging kind of defeats the purpose of the sex swing.
I've got the door jam cuffs (FUN). But please...don't use either of these on exterior doors!! This is interior door fun only. Captivate or Swing Away .
Just cup her ass and away you go. Rocking back and forth and lifting with the sling was great. I haven't found a hotel with a hook in the ceiling yet.
it was a ton of fun....I have not had a chance to use it again...but I will soon!