What would "be" your Last Meal... ?

If I was an inmate on death row, what would be my last meal?

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you could ask for anything, big Mac, whopper, steak, shrimp, beer, scotch, caviar, blue bell ice cream, pizza, and so on...

I would beg the judge, to allow me to Daty on one of my favorite Providers. That would be my final meal. If the judge says no, I would settle for a ice cold Shiner beer and five guys homemade French fries with ketchup.

What would be your last meal?
I'm sure by now you already know what and who would be my last meal...
PUSSY ON A PLATTER!!!! Yummy
  • Gucci
  • 08-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Skylar Cruz and I'd let her sit on my face until they got ready to put the needles in my arms ! ! !
  • hd
  • 08-23-2012, 01:06 PM
I find that question a little disturbing coming from TheAntichrist666

But, yea, a little poontang with a side of steak sounds good!
Wow !
a FULL, home cooked Thanksgiving meal....complete with dessert.
  • Old-T
  • 08-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Easy one. TaylorofDC, a special "come out of retirement" dinner.
Nice ; )
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'll be finding a new favorite cereal now, thank you.
I believe that I would request one of those fancy smancy 13 course French meals with the correct accompaniment of wines and aperitifs.

Throw in some sherbet between a few of the courses to cleanse the taste buds.

Although I no longer drink, well ... if I were close to death, that would change. A perfect wine to enjoy with a perfect meal would be essential.

I'd also like to try a European brand of absinthe. Always wanted to try the green fairy. If I were to be facing such a moment, well ... why not?
On a side note: I highly doubt that a prison would allow me to have the above. However, the OP DID ask!
The meal is the deal.

Setty

The irony of this is that as I was approaching my frig this a.m. to get cream for my coffee, a thought popped into my head...more a question..."sooooooo, I wonder, is there Pussy after death? Probably not since...but, well, just a thought". Then I see this thread...It would definitely be Pussy...but then again, they'd have to fight me to STOP!