Truck Stop Providers

I recently completed a long road trip by car and stopped at several truck stops for gas and pit stops. I noticed that every rest room had condom machines. I have heard about providers visiting truck stops and am just curious if any of the hobbyists here are truck drivers or if any providers have ever provided at a truck stop. Just curious.
No one wants to be there.
That is only one level up from SW and in some cases it is even lower.

Nothing against the freight industry but the scenario and setting does not make for a good situation.
usually street walkers moving up! lol heavey into drugs and controlled by pimps. occasionally a good clean one can be found but buyer beware
I don't even like getting PIZZA at a truck stop. So P***Y is well well, out of the realm of possibilities.
back on ASPD, Logan would post reviews of the various truck stops scattered around Dallas off I-20.

There have been many articles in the Dallas papers about the working girls who in many cases will ride from stop to stop trying to score cash and more.

Truckers can get robbed or worse but there have also been stories of truck stop girls being picked up, murdered, and dropped off on the side of the road all over the country.

NOT the best idea when travelling.
Trucker lingo refers to them as "lot lizards."

As long as you have a case of penicillin, industrial strength condoms, and a gun handy, why not?
truckers call them "lot lizards"

edit:
guess miss fancy had the same thought I did... always thought the term was pretty amusing.
truckers call them "lot lizards" Originally Posted by DustyHands
Sync
I have a good friend that is a truck driver. he has about 6 big stickers on his rig that are the NO LOT LIZARD sighs.

He says its the NO VACANCY sign of the trucking world.
I have heard the term lot lizards to. My uncle used to drive trucks and they do infact use these signs. Its kinda funny really .
  • broes
  • 09-07-2010, 10:32 PM
You can get a haircut at a truckstop, too. I just wouldnt recommend it.
Kaci,

You really ought to turn off your sig line for this thread.

It looks like you are advertising that you are a lot lizard when that HUGE image loads in your signature.

My first thought was WTF? That took balls to advertise she works the truck stops...
Kaci,

It looks like you are advertising that you are a lot lizard when that HUGE image loads in your signature.

My first thought was WTF? That took balls to advertise she works the truck stops... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
+1! I'll take it a step further and say turn it off for all of the threads, WTF! At least resize that thing or make a banner or something smaller, it's a gigantic ad in each post.
Kaci,

My first thought was WTF? That took balls to advertise she works the truck stops... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I didn't think this at all. And, don't listen to other providers who tell you to turn it off for other threads. Other ladies have similar signature lines. It's bullshit that one girl can do it but another can't.
Its not an ad it containts the same infomation as everybody eles sig line im sorry im just a little more creative. If you dont like it dont read what i post. I dont ask anybody to take down theres so leave mine alone. Unless a mod says there is a "rule" about it that says it has to be smaller it will stay the same.