Facial Hair: an issue??

I was reading some reviews on a provider I was interested in when I came across something peculiar.

One of the reviewers reported NOT having a good time and believes the reason was because, in his opinion, the lady in question was not favorably disposed towards men with facial hair.

I'm curious, is this a common feeling amongst the ladies here?
i don't mind a full beard or mustache providing it is well-groomed. but that 5 o'clock shadow or just starting to grow a beard hurts.
I have recently stopped seeing providers with facial hair. This is not a reflection on bearded ladies in general. Just a personal preference.
I have recently stopped seeing providers with facial hair. This is not a reflection on bearded ladies in general. Just a personal preference. Originally Posted by TexasT
Need to clean off the keyboard as I just gave it a beer shower.
I'm not a fan of facial hair, back hair, long chest hair, long crotch hair....chin hair on ladies, chest hair on ladies....Men should have a nice clean cut...If you have body hair, hit it with a lint roller, please.

Shaggy hair do's....
I'm not a fan of facial hair, back hair, long chest hair, long crotch hair....chin hair on ladies, chest hair on ladies....Men should have a nice clean cut...If you have body hair, hit it with a lint roller, please.

Shaggy hair do's.... Originally Posted by anova444
Analisa, hope my facial hair does not disqualify me. Oh well I already shave the boys and south of the border region. I guess shaving more north of the Mason Dixon line would not hurt a yankee like me. BTW my body hair fairly light... and of course can be removed with the stroke of well many things.
Although I've written in the past about having almost a hair fetish, and I do ... if a man has a longer mustache and the hair is really wiry, it hurts my mouth when I kiss him. (Think of the movie Tombstone, and that will give you an idea of the type of mustache that I mean!)

And frankly, I LOVE to kiss.

Hair everywhere, I adore. But sometimes that can be painful. Otherwise, I LIKE facial hair. A lot.

And as an aside, nothing is cuter then a bald head with a chest full of hair. Sorry, got sidetracked!!!

Elisabeth
Facial hair on a man doesn't bother me. it just scratches sometimes, and it makes me ticklish.
Facial hair on a man doesn't bother me. it just scratches sometimes, and it makes me ticklish. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
My beard can act as a shock absorber for those times when the woman is riding my face like the rodeo...hope it last the full 8 seconds...LOL
I don't like facial hair.
I have soft tender skin and like to feel smooth skin next to it.
I have seen Garland Bone, he is the SWEETEST man you will meet, had some facial hair, it felt good next to me because it was soft, he has the most beautiful brown eyes you could imagine and is just the sweetwest...I recommend him to any provider. His facial hair is soft and he is a sweetheart!!!!
  • bigB
  • 09-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Now I shave down below, and I want to get my back hair lazed off, face is clean shaven for dates, but damn it i like my chest hair, lol.

It's not like full on carpet, just hairy, i dunno, is that really a turn off?
Great thread. Adjusting my lists.
I have facial hair. I do use conditioner on it so it will be as soft as possible. I have body hair, more than I had at 20. I do try to trim it as much as possible while not getting in trouble with anyone at home.

I do hope it is not a problem, understand if it is. Let me know and we can avoid any issues.

PPE
My beard can act as a shock absorber for those times when the woman is riding my face like the rodeo...hope it last the full 8 seconds...LOL Originally Posted by cuckold4u
I do love rodeos