Providers, what is the most you would do with a newbie with no refferences?

PSE? (i doubt it)

BBBJ?

Body rub?

Toy show?

Just model? (do you guys think this is creepy?)

Have dinner only?

And an early thanks for everyone who will suggest p411. I know what it is, I understand it, no need to suggest it.
Nothing, if there's no references we won't even be meeting.

No hard feeling towards the newbies, but it's a dangerous business and I personally do not see anyone who doesn't have recent provider ok's.

There are a bunch of lovely ladies around here who do see newbies though, and more power to them! They've got other ways to screen and are usually veterans.
I'm happy to do what I always do, give a great massage.
What Jamie said. However, I have met one or two for lunch after I put them through a very lengthy PM courtship (we are talking months of PM's) but I was never really a big risk-taker on newbies, I'm too chicken. I have a Hell of a lot of respect for the newbie friendly providers, though. I just never really had the guts for it.
I for one am glad to hear these responses. It's a crazy world and these women need to think safety first - newbie friendly or not. I am thankful for p411 tho.
You might as well have asked "Under what circumstances would you engage in BBFS with a client?" It just doesn't happen....
Everyone gets the same treatment...as I am newbie friendly
Dammit Dharma! You beat me to the punch again! I was going to say that I would give him a massage!

When am I going to get to come visit you again darlin'?
I had a bit of a hard time getting started with no P411 and or references. I just stuck around, did my research, and eventually found the right gal to break me in. I got a very nice PSE session. She said I seemed genuine and nice and liked how I spoke to her over the phone. She also did her research. I still get nervous every time I meet a new provider. I did well in picking a well known and established provider with great reviews.
I still get nervous every time I meet a new provider. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Next time you go to meet up with someone you have not seen before, and you have the jitters..............just remember: we are just as nervous as you are, if not more so. We just hide it well by burying our face in your trousers and sucking.

Remember these poetic words of wisdom before you knock on the door next time, I hope they bring you a sense of tranquility and comfort.
@VNurse~ How about the week after next? PM me and we'll hammer it out. You can still say massage too... It is what we do, after all, my dear
Dannie lies. she didn't even screen me but after some funny Friday references in a thread (or snoop dog, I don't remember), she begged me for an appointment
Oh yea, I know that, I don't get THAT nervous, it's usually just right before the event. Thanks Dannie you're a sweetheart.
GO TO BED, REX!!

TWD I was just Joshin' with ya
Insomnia abounds....
So you lied to me

Oh my god!