When everything goes right....

Lots of complaints these days. Plenty of reasons to be upset. Here's a Band Aid.

I had an appointment today. 2 hours of amazing entertainment. I rarely finish an appointment not feeling good, but this was chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate icing with chocolate ice cream on top, dammit! Maybe it's the wine. Maybe it's the fantastic sex. Maybe it's the great conversation. Maybe it's the beautiful new undies... Whatever it was, it was the recipe for bliss. I'm on cloud nine. I feel great. I look in the mirror and I feel pretty and satisfied.

I want to hear your stories. Tell me what happened on your favorite appointment. The one that set the bar. What did she do that just made you feel like you were a king? What did he do that made you feel like a princess? What's your chocolate?
My favorite appointment happened some months ago and it has turned into something beyond all my expectations. I understand the way you are feeling right now completely! It's not so much what he can buy for me or bring to the session, but it's the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel when I am with him. I'm no supermodel by any means, not even close. I am very self conscious about my body and some other 'flaws', but he thinks I am great the way I am, and that is something I haven't experienced to this degree in a long time, if ever. I'm comfortable in my own skin with him. He's not a client, he is my friend first and fuckbuddy second, but the friendship makes the sex even better. Chemistry is a beautiful thing. Each time I see him is better than the last. His personality and sense of humor are my 'chocolate'. And he's pretty hot, too

Traci, I am SO GLAD you had an awesome day!! You are a great gal and you totally deserve it, and then some. Happy to see you posting, I was wondering where you went! You've been quiet lately!! Missed ya!

OXOXO ~D.
I'm glad you had a great day. Everyone deserves to feel pretty and satisfied
My favorite appointment happened some months ago and it has turned into something beyond all my expectations. I understand the way you are feeling right now completely! It's not so much what he can buy for me or bring to the session, but it's the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel when I am with him. I'm no supermodel by any means, not even close. I am very self conscious about my body and some other 'flaws', but he thinks I am great the way I am, and that is something I haven't experienced to this degree in a long time, if ever. I'm comfortable in my own skin with him. He's not a client, he is my friend first and fuckbuddy second, but the friendship makes the sex even better. Chemistry is a beautiful thing. Each time I see him is better than the last. His personality and sense of humor are my 'chocolate'. And he's pretty hot, too

Traci, I am SO GLAD you had an awesome day!! You are a great gal and you totally deserve it, and then some. Happy to see you posting, I was wondering where you went! You've been quiet lately!! Missed ya!

OXOXO ~D. Originally Posted by Dannie
Haha. I was gaining perspective. Thanks for the solidarity. You're an awesome lady, and I'm glad you can relate. I seem to remember a certain groping in a certain bathroom at a certain non-event that never took place. I'm still crushing on you, you goddamn tease! Next time, I better get a tongue down my throat or I'll be convinced you're just out to fuck with me. xoxoxo
Im glad you had an awesome day honey........those days are so good.

I dont have any wonderful stories im kinda easy and simple. Whenever a gent lets me rub on his tummy while listening to me talk about whatever makes me feel special. Or when a gents gives me those sweet butterfly kisses I melt.
Im glad you had an awesome day honey........those days are so good.

I dont have any wonderful stories im kinda easy and simple. Whenever a gent lets me rub on his tummy while listening to me talk about whatever makes me feel special. Or when a gents gives me those sweet butterfly kisses I melt. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Awww. Thanks honey. And yes, those sweet kisses are super awesome. And I had a little of that verbal chocolate today, too. He just let me lay my head on his chest and talk and laugh with him (between rounds, rrrrooowwwrrr). We traded stupid jokes and such. Just the best. Yummeh.
I'm glad you had a great day. Everyone deserves to feel pretty and satisfied Originally Posted by CoHorn
Thanks, hun. Boys are so sweet sometimes.
I am glad that you had a great day babe. It dose make the world seem like its full of Hershey kisses when you find those sweet men.
Yes, yes it does. It's amazing how easy it is to be one of those men. Giving a damn helps. Lol. Thanks for the encouragement, love.

I am glad that you had a great day babe. It dose make the world seem like its full of Hershey kisses when you find those sweet men. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

OXOXO ~D. Originally Posted by Dannie

aww dannie, I'm so happy for you!1
and so jealous of you traci!!
aww dannie, I'm so happy for you!1
and so jealous of you traci!! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
lol ditto! it makes me happy to hear stuff like that, my friend sxyspanishmia and i just went to have dinner and this topic came up and i said the same thing
I try to be one of those sweet guys with every lady I see, it's not that hard to do.
I want to hear your stories. Tell me what happened on your favorite appointment... Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Traci, you should know everything there is to know about my last favorite appointment, after all you were there. (Or was it just a beautiful dream?)
I had an appointment today. 2 hours of amazing entertainment. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Wow. We know some gentleman is walking on air after that shot of ego boost! Is is indeed rare that you see a public compliment like that from a lady.

But it's sure nice to see nice things said on this site for a change.
Thanks, love. I had fun with the sexetary look. That's one of my favorite outfits now. Definitely was not a dream. My dreams don't make me feel that good.

Traci, you should know everything there is to know about my last favorite appointment, after all you were there. (Or was it just a beautiful dream?) Originally Posted by DFK Hunter