Anti trump wackos to continue rioting, kill whites if trump wins

• DSK
  • 03-17-2016, 02:43 PM
Perhaps they should pass a law making killing white liberals legal, sort of a purge day. That way, blacks could get revenge on whitey for all the perceived injustices, and we could get rid of liberals. Win-win
Perhaps they should pass a law making killing white liberals legal, sort of a purge day. That way, blacks could get revenge on whitey for all the perceived injustices, and we could get rid of liberals. Win-win Originally Posted by DSK
They should replace that with MLK Day, lol.

Jim
Trump said his minions will riot if he isn't nominated by the republicans,so there will be a hell of a shootout. Buy ammo...
Trump said his minions will riot if he isn't nominated by the republicans,so there will be a hell of a shootout. Buy ammo... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bah. Trump can say some people might demonstrate if he's somehow jipped out of the nomination, he can even say some might riot, especially during the convention, but if he loses nomination by the rules, a nebulous thing itself, there's not going to be any Ferguson riots. Or Baltimore et el. the Deep South won't ignite in flames, got that? tard.
Why are Soros and the Democrats fighting so hard to keep the nomination from Trump? That puzzles me. You'd think that if he were truly as he's been demonized, they'd want Trump to run against. Now even Republicans are threatening to start a third party, or co-opt a current one, if Trump gets gets the nomination. Except for Vikings on the History Channel, this is the best show on TV! Except Vikings doesn't have as much violence.
Perhaps they should pass a law making killing white liberals legal, sort of a purge day. That way, blacks could get revenge on whitey for all the perceived injustices, and we could get rid of liberals. Win-win Originally Posted by DSK
How do we ensure that Ekim, assup and Lil Cotex " meet tha hood rats " that they've been relying on for dumbascrap votes all these years ? Lemme know , so I can sell tickets to THAT ass whipping ! UFC ain't got shit on THAT "show down " !!
Why are Soros and the Democrats fighting so hard to keep the nomination from Trump? That puzzles me. You'd think that if he were truly as he's been demonized, they'd want Trump to run against. Now even Republicans are threatening to start a third party, or co-opt a current one, if Trump gets gets the nomination. Except for Vikings on the History Channel, this is the best show on TV! Except Vikings doesn't have as much violence. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Harbard will be coming for you soon.
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2016, 08:09 AM
How do we ensure that Ekim, assup and Lil Cotex " meet tha hood rats " that they've been relying on for dumbascrap votes all these years ? Lemme know , so I can sell tickets to THAT ass whipping ! UFC ain't got shit on THAT "show down " !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
We could give them some free stuff to give out, but tell the hood rats they are Klansmen and that they have poisoned the giveaways. Should work out nicely.
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2016, 08:12 AM
Why are Soros and the Democrats fighting so hard to keep the nomination from Trump? That puzzles me. You'd think that if he were truly as he's been demonized, they'd want Trump to run against. Now even Republicans are threatening to start a third party, or co-opt a current one, if Trump gets gets the nomination. Except for Vikings on the History Channel, this is the best show on TV! Except Vikings doesn't have as much violence. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I completely agree and makes me think they are scared of Trump, which makes me like him even more, though I voted for Rubio.

My only problem with Trump is I think he is moderate to liberal. Hell, he put a woman, Barbara Res, in charge of building Trump Place. Nobody in Texas would have done that!!

I'm not afraid he is a racist, because he likes Omarosa.

http://www.omarosa.com/

http://www.amazon.com/THE-BITCH-SWIT...6340900&sr=8-1
Well, the hatred against Trump has ratcheted up. His son received a letter with white powder in it threatening death if his doesn't get out. And there's going to be an anti Trump parade tomorrow in NYC. I bet Romney is behind it. The result? A Trump blowout win in Arizona Tuesday.
Well, the hatred against Trump has ratcheted up. His son received a letter with white powder in it threatening death if his doesn't get out. And there's going to be an anti Trump parade tomorrow in NYC. I bet Romney is behind it. The result? A Trump blowout win in Arizona Tuesday. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump is hated so much that they'll even have a parade? That's pretty sad. It pisses me off that I have to breath the same air as these assholes.

Jim
Harbard will be coming for you soon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lagertha will protect me! And Floki will pray to the gods for me.
Trump said his minions will riot if he isn't nominated by the republicans,so there will be a hell of a shootout. Buy ammo... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Does this go along with Obama's predictions about his people getting wee-weed up?
I completely agree and makes me think they are scared of Trump, which makes me like him even more, though I voted for Rubio.

My only problem with Trump is I think he is moderate to liberal. Hell, he put a woman, Barbara Res, in charge of building Trump Place. Nobody in Texas would have done that!!

I'm not afraid he is a racist, because he likes Omarosa.

http://www.omarosa.com/

http://www.amazon.com/THE-BITCH-SWIT...6340900&sr=8-1 Originally Posted by DSK
Omarosa is probably an excellent fuck but don't turn your back on her.
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2016, 02:11 PM
Omarosa is probably an excellent fuck but don't turn your back on her. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well put!