Global supply chain system faces imminent collapse...THANKS PISSANT!!

Another accomplishment of the PISSANT...since no leftwing posters on here will...COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF THE ECONOMY!!

From the article:

"So, what’s Joe Biden doing in the face of something else that’s about to blow up on us all? He’s demonizing the unvaccinated and calling for more mandates and restrictions. He and other Democrats are imposing restrictions, which are causing more people to be fired in a variety of jobs across the country. Biden also made it more profitable to get unemployment that would pay more, increasing the manpower shortage that the supply chains are facing."

Groups Warning of Imminent Global Supply Chain System Collapse
By Nick Arama | Oct 02, 2021 11:15 AM ET

Under Joe Biden, it seems as though — in a very few months — we have been dragged into a boatload of crises.

But there’s another crisis that hasn’t been getting the attention it deserves from the media, and it’s affecting all of us whether you know it or not — and it’s about to get worse.

Cargo ships anchored off California and New York, and in rail yards and on trucking routes, shipping consumer goods are incredibly backlogged due to a lack of manpower and pandemic restrictions to unload the goods. And now, there are warnings that the supply chain may be on the brink of collapse.

Shipping ports which normally only had one or two ships in dock waiting to be unloaded prior to the pandemic now have dozens lined up and waited to be unloaded for up to four weeks, slowing the whole chain. In Los Angeles and Long Beach, as many as 73 vessels were waiting to be unloaded last month. The bottlenecks at the ports are also impacted railways and trucking. In Chicago — that has one of the largest rail yards — it was at one point backed up for 25 miles.

From Daily Mail:

At APM Terminals, a 484-acre facility boasts 12 miles of railroad tracks in Los Angeles, and the largest container site in the Western Hemisphere, Steven Trombley, the facility’s managing director, struggles to keep up with the increased influx of products and a shortage of workers.

‘It’s a headache. Cargo is sitting here longer than planned,’ Trombley told The Washington Post. ‘If I don’t get the cargo moving, then the next ship is not going to have space.’

At the facility, containers set to travel by rail commonly sit dockside for weeks, in contrast to just days, prior the pandemic.

Across from the headquarters building, trucks sit parked across a backlog of containers stacked 50 feet high, waiting to be driven east.

That’s caused prices to soar, for everything in the supply chain which, of course, will be passed on to the consumers.

Pre-Covid, the cost of shipping a container from China to the US’s West Coast was roughly $1,300. Today, that cost has risen exponentially, with the cost of transporting one container being roughly $35,000.

And the right to use these containers goes the highest bidder, hurting a host of retailers, especially small ones.

These retailers cannot afford the increasing cost to transport their inventory, and many have gone out of business.

Some have tried to turn to air freighters, and that’s overwhelmed that system and made thing more expensive there, as well.

“This has turned the economy upside down,” a logistics expert told the Daily Mail. Unions that represent shipping workers around the world are warning of a coming “global transport systems collapse.”

From Just the News:

“Global supply chains are beginning to buckle as two years’ worth of strain on transport workers take their toll,” they wrote in an open letter signed by the International Air Transport Association, the International Road Transport Union and the International Transport Workers’ Federation.

“All transport sectors are also seeing a shortage of workers, and expect more to leave as a result of the poor treatment millions have faced during the pandemic, putting the supply chain under greater threat,” they argue in the letter released Wednesday.

So, what’s Joe Biden doing in the face of something else that’s about to blow up on us all? He’s demonizing the unvaccinated and calling for more mandates and restrictions. He and other Democrats are imposing restrictions, which are causing more people to be fired in a variety of jobs across the country. Biden also made it more profitable to get unemployment that would pay more, increasing the manpower shortage that the supply chains are facing.

It’s no wonder that now there’s also a crisis in consumer economic confidence.

https://twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN/st...llapse-n450987

This is a disaster about to blow up.

If you were trying to do-in the country, I’m not sure what you would do that the Biden team hasn’t been doing.
Another View: Trump’s tariffs have become Biden’s tariffs

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/10/...idens-tariffs/

Biden said the Trump administration’s trade war with China and tit-for-tat tariffs were a drag on the U.S. economy and hurting American consumers, manufacturers and farmers. But eight months into his presidency, Biden hasn’t lifted a single one of Donald Trump’s tariffs – not even those imposed against our allies in the European steel and aluminum industry.

Aluminum’s Surge Is Really an Energy Crisis in Disguise

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-coal-reliance

Despite being sited close to generators, aluminum smelters typically don’t operate at full capacity all the time. When demand is strong, most are likely to have to go beyond their long-term power supply contracts to buy additional electricity, and in China’s nascent spot power market the cost of that is driven by how much generators are paying for solid fuel.

The next phase of this could be far more disruptive.

Johnny five?
I order lots of parts/equipment for my work, can confirm it’s getting uglier by the day.
I order lots of parts/equipment for my work, can confirm it’s getting uglier by the day. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCh6HnXHKRc
Good to see the OP has found something to keep him occupied. Los Angeles ports have had trouble like
this for years.

There is a great interest in special effects such as font size and capital letters. It doesn't fit very well.
It is like having smoke come out of the ear holes of Darth Vaders helmet.
Completely unnecessary and distracting.
I thought that would keep you away from my threads...I guess I couldn't be that lucky.
Now get back to your msn homepage and post some more of your TRUMP...TRUMP...TRUMP obsessed threads. It's hard to break that man crush of yours...
The obsession looks like capital letters, the word pissant, and Biden

Waiting for your list of the 5,000 anti Biden threads

As a side note: these port problems existed long before Biden took office
https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0414417/ Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Glenn Jacobs???

As a side note: these port problems existed long before Biden took office Originally Posted by VitaMan
And there it is... The port side always has the most problems.
The starboard side surely holds up better.

### Salty
The INcredible Hulk is always ANGRY!

Waiting for your list of the 5,000 anti Biden threads

As a side note: these port problems existed long before Biden took office Originally Posted by VitaMan
Show me where this global supply chain system being in imminent danger of collapse has been going on for years...you fucking can't.
The PISSANT makes jimmy carter look like a President Reagan.
You probably weren't even shitting yellow when Ol' jimmy gave American's the "misery index"...and the PISSANT has put it on steroids'.
It took President Reagan to turn it around and the citizen's of this fine country gave him the largest landslide victory in US history because of his great leadership. Winning 49 of 50 states!! Reagan was probably the greatest President of the last 100 yrs. and the PISSANT the worst EVER!!

Again the fact that my threads trigger you should be a sign to ignore it but you can't help yourself!!
I know the narrative of the libtards...the PISSANT didn't create this nightmare this country is in...TRUMP DID!!

Now go start another thread about your man crush... who hasn't been in office in almost 10 months. You sure you don't want to dig up President Reagan...he's be dead 18 yrs and out of office for 33 yrs. LIBERLISM IS A GUTLESS CHOICE. Thanks for choosing!!